Resident Evil 2 redo wemod issues

Hi! I’m glad to be part of this site and have been using Wemod for over a year now. I’m a 65 y/o kid. I’m wondering if anyone else is having the same issue as me. My installation of Wemod does not identify RE2 as an installed game. I can use the application to modify my game fine but the changes do not stay in place if I play the game for more that oh… 2 hours. I have to quickly save my game, exit out of the game, restart Wemod and start playing again. I did not have this issue on FarCry5, Metro Last light or Dying Light. Any suggestions or similar experiences please state it. Thank You!

Hi there! I don’t have this game, but I can try and point you in the direction of a solution.

First thing to do is add a custom install of the game:

Then locate your game: if purchased from Steam, it will be located here: B:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common then search for your game and the game .exe is probably in a folder called ‘BIN’ or binaries.

You can drag that .exe into the dotted box and WeMod will use that to inject the trainer into.

Let me know if this works or if you need further clarification.

hi, i need some help, some cheats doen’s work, like cheats of weapon and knife durability… my version is not of steam but…some cheats work i can’t understand

Well you got lucky then if some work. The trainer is made for the steam version of the game