Resident Evil 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Resident Evil 3
This is the official discussion topic of the Resident Evil 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Backpack 20 Slots
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. No Reload
5. 4X Damage
6. Better Accuracy
7. No Recoil
8. Keep Tyrant Down
9. Reset Game Time
10. Set Time

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/03/2020
    Started development

• 04/03/2020
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 04/03/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/05/2020

• 08/10/2020

• 10/01/2020

• 06/19/2022

• 06/20/2022

• 04/17/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

9 Likes

The RESIDENT EVIL 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 11 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Yo, I’m trying to use Infinite Health/Ammo but when these options are enabled the game stops allowing me to activate things (like doors or pickups). The arrow icon appears but the button prompt doesn’t. Cutscenes also aren’t triggered so it kinda seems like a soft lock.

7 Likes

The Trainer is bugged it will skip cutscene and then it wont let you use the Action command to go thru any doors so you keep having to restart plz fix it did you even test it cuz you would have noticed after you got away where you get the gun it skips it then it skips the sign falling and its the same with MegaTrainers cheats so whats going on?

1 Like

This trainer currently soft locks your game. no cutscenes or opening up any doors. Please reevaluate your trainer

3 Likes

Same here…!
The trainer works, but you cannot interact with anything…

2 Likes

when im Jill it doesn’t soft lock but when im Carlos it does, very weird.

EDIT: upon further playing i am currently at the hospital with Carlos, the unlimited ammo seems to be breaking the game as Carlos (im assuming it has something to do with the assault rifle ammo being locked at 99 maybe?) when i have no reload and unlimited health on it runs fine but when i turn on unlimited ammo it soft locks and requires a restart.

EDIT: Nvm it took it longer but it soft locked again, im guessing jills fight wasn’t long enough for me to get caught in it with jill but i did get to watch the cut-scene for it so idk

2 Likes

I have same problem. It’s won’t let me pick ammo up or won’t let me open the door. Great…

2 Likes

It looks like the game has anti-cheat. MAF is looking into a way to bypass it.

5 Likes

The RESIDENT EVIL 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

THANK YOU BRO i support you

Do it work now?

Yes it works fine now :facepunch:

1 Like

Mine is still soft locking,Am i missing something? or is the fix only for the premium? im just confused tbh

1 Like

On the right-hand side of the trainer, underneath the Play button, is a button that says “History”.

Click this and make sure you are using the latest trainer.

If you didn’t select the new trainer then you are still going to have issues. I’ve played for about 3 hours now with no issues so the trainer is 100% fixed.

Yeah my trainer just hadnt asked for the update,just got the update a few minutes ago id assume the issue is fixed thanks for the reply guys

Just to serve as a warning to all my fellow cheaters. Unlimited Health does NOT protect you from the Drain Damos’s parasites, you might not take damage, but you have to disable the cheat in order to use a green herb to purge them from Jill’s body.