Resident Evil 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Good to hear that, thank you for sharing.
And thank you for supporting the trainer makers by going Pro. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It works in New game, but it crashes in Continue and Load game.
I’m playing the Japanese version.

for me it doesn’t seem to be working at all
least inf ammo doesnt work havent rly messed with anything els

The trainer works however whenever I load the game it starts completely as “new” as in it has me choosing the graphical presets again. But I can load older saves…

My question is does this effect the game that it knows you are using a trainer? blocking you from unlocking anything?

I beat the game once with no mod and now installed Wemod and started hardcore with mods and now it deleted my unlocked skin from the previous run.

is this a soft lock ?

I downloaded the game from Steam, and the game plays well, but when I try to use the trainer it won’t let me. It keeps saying it’s having trouble loading the cheats into the game. Anything I can do about that?

@MosleyMan02 - Welcome back to the community. Good to see you here. :slight_smile:

For your issue, please see this thread: Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game

Are we able to also get a cheat to get infinity points so we can get the shop items easier?thanks

Hey ya, nice work on this trainer!
All the toggle options work as intended :smiley:

Btw, is there a way to vote for an update for infinite hand grenades?

Unlimited Ammo or No Reload applies to grenades also.

1 Like

Chris is correct. Cuz all I use mainly are the grenades. They are infinte

1 Like

Hello is there any chance to get a update please to reset box usages timer was a nice touch but i didnt need it but thanks for the cheat engine so far this works well for me

What’s the best way to enable any of these? So you launch Steam in Offline mode, then do you just load up a save before enabling or toggling these trainer options?

You don’t need to launch the game in offline mode you just need to be in single player. Once you in game activate the cheats you want to use.

Why not 1 Shot one Kill ?!

That is what 4x damage does.

would u add cheat for the unlimited money for the shop too thx

Hello I bought resident evil 3 remake from steram and have the following problem. I can’t cheat with resident evil 3 remake. so wemod does not recognize resident evil 3. when i start wemod it loads for too long it stands there playing and nothing happens. then he opens the window and loads on and on. I started wemod again and mine and the pc hangs up, so does not recognize re3 remake. if i start resident evil 3 remake without wemod then it works but with wemod i can’t play resident evil 3 remake. first started resident evil 3 reamake and then wemod and steam and wemod both hung up and I sat in front of a black screen, I am ctrl old and pressed. then there is resident evil 3 steam and wemod no reaction. or there was no reaction to re3 etc. you also have the problem with wemod. can someone help me

Welcome to the community @hackymania. :slight_smile:

Please try this:

1. Launch the game via Steam.
  2. Load or start your game. Pause.
  3. Alt+tab to WeMod. Press Play.
  4. Alt+tab back to the game. Wait a couple of minutes before activating cheats.

I have tried the Unlimited Health cheat and it works with Zombies BUT Nemesis can still One-Hit kill me and the “Keep Tyrant down” also didnt work

But otherwise Good Work :slight_smile:

@Raseyr - I believe death by Nemesis is a scripted event, which means no cheat in a trainer can save you from being killed by him because trainers cannot alter scripted game events. The point of the gameplay here is that you need to avoid his attacks.

2 Likes