Resident Evil 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Welcome to the community @hackymania. :slight_smile:

Please try this:

1. Launch the game via Steam.
  2. Load or start your game. Pause.
  3. Alt+tab to WeMod. Press Play.
  4. Alt+tab back to the game. Wait a couple of minutes before activating cheats.

I have tried the Unlimited Health cheat and it works with Zombies BUT Nemesis can still One-Hit kill me and the “Keep Tyrant down” also didnt work

But otherwise Good Work :slight_smile:

@Raseyr - I believe death by Nemesis is a scripted event, which means no cheat in a trainer can save you from being killed by him because trainers cannot alter scripted game events. The point of the gameplay here is that you need to avoid his attacks.

2 Likes

Yeah I can see this being the issue. I loved the RE2 one because you couldnt die by attacks from MR X or Birkin. But that damn gator got me a few times.

Thanks so much for providing these awesome cheats!

I recently found out infinite ammo doesnt work if i disable the HUD, i love playing with no HUD for immersion.

Is there a way i can have infinite ammo with no HUD?

Thanks again !

GG

it wasnt doing this on release, IMO it might be capcom trying to stealthily break the trainer. just wait for an update

1 Like

Still having the interact button problem where after a while I can’t interact with anything.

Can you implement this in your trainer . Make the zombies run at 60fps instead of 30fps. I’m currently doing this using Cheat Engine…looks way better .

This trainer was working just fine for me a few days ago with none of the issues the other posters are mentioning. However today 5/17 it appears to no longer be functioning properly.

game closes when starting via wemod and closes if game was started before.

same here :’( worked perfect yesterday and today it keep closing the game no matter what i change

It looks like the game was updated today. We will take a look at it ASAP.

since today the game close when i try to use it…before it worked perfect…ty in advance for looking in to it

same here, wemod can’t start RE3, it started but then quit and said some issue to start the trainer…

The RESIDENT EVIL 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

ty soo much :smiley: <3

1 Like

I keep getting a not compatible message when I try to start the game with wemod. It worked on the 30th perfectly fine. But there was a update waiting for me on steam today.

Welcome to the community @Valiukas. :slight_smile:

Thanks for being Pro, it helps with the costs of trainer development a lot, we appreciate it. :slight_smile:

The trainer was updated 5 days ago. You may still be using an outdated version:

1. Click the History button in the trainer. It is underneath the Play button.
  2. A panel will open. Make sure the most recent trainer in this list is selected.

Yep, that fixed it. Apparently it was still on the last one. Thank you!

1 Like

Most welcome. :slight_smile:

Enjoy the game and always feel free to pop into the forum with questions, for support, to hang out or to grab a freebie from the deals section. :slight_smile: