Resident Evil 4 (2005) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

ok, as it turns out, I have to both run it as admin and turn of antivirus at the same time, as opposed to separately
Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Okay, glad to know it is working fine now. fingers crossed…

Though, do let us know, if you run into any further issues, and/or require any further assistance…

1 Like

A lil problem on Resident Evil 4, it makes your gun dissapear from the inventory

5 Likes

same issue here ;(

3 Likes

If you don’t use No Reload your gun won’t disappear

3 Likes

Is it possible to add a cheat to freeze enemies?? Would be helpful to complete the mercenaries missions :slight_smile:

1 Like

when i use the cheats and i fire a gun my gun disappears and to get it back i need to sell the gun and rebuy it

1 Like

@Guitargfd

Do not use the “No Reload” cheat

1 Like

with the unlimited time, would you be able to add a way to speed up the time decrease or set it to 0? since when its used it gives 99 minutes of time, and thats a long time to play a mercenaries mission

2 Likes

It’s been a while, but did I miss something about the Ashley’s unlimited health cheat? I’m at the castle and if we get hit by a flaming boulder, I’m fine but she dies instantly. I have it turned on. Is it just that that’s an instant-kill regardless for her?

1 Like

Man could use some super damage or something for this Water world with Hunk

1 Like

Every time I try to activate a cheat it will just turn off on its own. what can I do?
I have RE4 v1.0.0 and it just doesn’t work on it :confused:

1 Like

Do you have steam version ?
Antivirus off ?
Do you have items that your trying to turn on ? Need to have some first like ammo.
It adds to what you have
Start the game first let it play , back out to desktop then hit play in wemod

1 Like

if i may reply here (because talking about crash) when you got “no reload” on and you shoot with infinite rpg it crashes your game idk if this has been told in the comments before but here it is now at least i am using latest steam version (date rn 31.12.2018, just posting this if someone reads this againg like in year 2025 or something)
one way of fixing that bug might be making it detect what weapon player is using and make that cheat to be uneffecting unless player has other weapon

1 Like

ok it seems that replying to specific comment is broken

1 Like

Disable the cheat when using rocket launcher

I don’t remember any crashes when i made the trainer though.

1 Like

ok i were thinking if it will crash with any gun that doesn’t reload/ does have unlimited ammo

1 Like

anybody know how to get ashley max health??

1 Like

Man I don’t have a problem with your mode in fact is very good, but I wanna know if you could do an update for this game in the sense of the infinite time, in the case of mercenarys is to much 99 minutes for kill the ganados, so maybe if you just pause the timer or you add 30 minutes it will be cool, please consider my petition please lord of the mods STN

2 Likes

Is there a way to run down the time quicker when you want to end game in mercenaries? 99 minutes is way to long to wait

2 Likes