Resident Evil 4 (2005) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The No Reload cheat still makes the guns disappear.

3 Likes

In addition to the disappearing guns in inventory, the game always crashes to desktop when loading a save file, checkpoint, or returning to the main menu while WeMod is active.

1 Like

This is an oldie and also the trainer maker is not with team wemod anymore.
A new trainer would have to be voted on and remade.
Maybe one if the other trainer devs will pick this up.

2 Likes

The Resident Evil 4 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

hey just wondering if there is a way to make a cheat to make leon untouchable as in not affected by attacks at all.

in RES4 is there a way to make the timer reach 00:00:00 after activating unlimited time and then turning it off without waiting 90:00:00 to reach zero?? so i can finish mercenaries

When I tried to enable the codes like infinite ammo / no reload, I could not control Leon. I mean I cannot move Leon to with the controller. It’s stuck.

For me the infinite ammo / no reload no longer functions as it was intended to:
the ammo count doesn’t go to 999+ which I found was always good.
@STiNGERR I also have an suggestion for the next patch / update.

• instant kill cheat: Kill anything instantly with anything; even flashbangs.
  • Infinite grenades (Grenade will not be used when thrown)
  • Infinite eggs (Egg won’t be used when thrown)
1 Like

if this appears in the boost lists I will dedicate ONE HUNDRED boosts for my cheat suggestions to be included in both this version, and the RE:MAKE.

2 Likes

i was just wandering are you planning on doing a update thought i would replay this before the remake and unlimited ammo/Ashley unlimited health does not work keep up the great works :slight_smile:

1 Like

The ability to FREEZE time instead of unlimited time would’ve been a lot better, instead of adding over an hour to the timer, then it just becomes a painful waiting game.
Just freezing it would be far more useful.

me too !! I would like to give RE4 a run thru before the Remake. So if this can be updated asap, it would be highly appreciated !! Thx for all !!! -W

1 Like

i really hope this gets updated i would love to do a full playthrough of this before the remake is released

1 Like

pls add the -1hr mod to the remake

How about adding a damage multiplier for a new update?..thoughts…thoughts?

The Mods aren’t downloading.

Hello, when I use wemod with RE4 remake, I noticed it’s suddenly been crashing randomly in the last couple of days. I’ve not had this problem with any other game. I have the bypass properly installed. Any help?

When I start the game using Wemod it crashes saying “We’re having trouble downloading the mod.Please try again later”.Does anybody have a answer for me?