Resident Evil 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please update the trainer, after the game news updates my game crashs everytime… ¬¬ waitingg…

i had this same issue with crashing. it crashes everytime i launch from wemod. try launching from steam first and wait for the save to load, then click play on wemod to load the trainer. no more crashes for me after doing this. until there is an update, i might have to continue this workaround.

1 Like

The Resident Evil 4 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Mercenary Mode: Freeze Timer cheat added
  • Mercenary Mode: Freeze Combo Timer cheat added
  • Mercenary Mode: Max Mayhem Gauge cheat added
  • Mercenary Mode: Infinite Mayhem Duration cheat added
  • Mercenary Mode: Max Score cheat added
  • Mercenary Mode: Score Multiplier cheat added
5 Likes

@FLiNG Game crushed randomly, any suggestion?

It works for me, too. Thank you for sharing! :slight_smile:

thank you so much!! Could you add invincible vehicles in the future?

1 Like

hey, still getting crash, give erro direct 3D something like thisss… any sugestion?? thanks bro.

I wouldn’t know what to tell you, I read many errors in the comments, but personally I didn’t have any. I only always check the latest version of the .dll on the reframework page, copy it where the game is installed. I start the game, I wait for it to load the reframework menu (the rectangular window on the left), I close it with insert and then I just open the trainer. My setup are old, they are for example a ryzen 5 1400, a FX6300, an I7 4790 and I76700, with gpus like R9 380, R9 390, gtx 1070 or 1080ti (all very old without the new technologies). In settings I only use Fsd in quality on any of the machines, it’s all I touch.

I do the launch from steam and just put up with the framework being off in a corner minimized, and the cursor moved to another corner. Not had any problems with crashes, and I’ve done a few multiple-hour playing sessions, and often alt-tabbing to wemod and back many times.

@FLiNG Thanks for your updated detail description in the trainer. Problem solved.

I hope they bring back reset merchant count as well as reset recovery item count, as well as cheats to make the mine cart and speedboat indestructible.

1 Like

Thanks Fling cheats working very well. I’m so glad that you added Ignore hits. I’m considering next moth buy PRO.

So I used infinite health, but I still have infinite health after switching option off?

Does anybody know if the small keys item are infinite?

Something happen to where if i have wemod up and enabled, it essentially slows Leon considerably. Its like he barely moves and runs in place. If i load the game without wemod on, its fine. But once i enable it, the problem comes back.

Make sure the player movement speed is set to either 0 (as it should disable that mod) or 1

hey that was it! I must have fat fingered it and not notice or something. Thanks

Bug here, for some reason my health stays at red and I can’t use no healing items whatsoever. It started when I used the “add spinels” cheat. Not really sure how to fix this. i forgot to save before i used wemod so just kinda screwed here.

Check the “Edit Max Health” cheat. If it’s been set higher, then this will be the cause of the issue, since your health value stays where it is, and your max health increases.

I tried to run nexus mods with the trainer and it cannot function together…it causes your character to walk/run in place or slowly move forward…i have been trying to get it to work right but cannot find a way…i was wondering if anyone has ran nexus mods with it and if they got it to work right

edit: so its not nexus its the trainer causing the character to walk slow or in place please fix this
re/edit: i fixed the issue as it was the movement speed in the trainer so my apologies