Resident Evil 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

im having the same issue atm they need to fix this

Game crashes INSTANTLY when activating the trainer.
Iā€™m using the Steam version of the game.

Edit: works for my friend so, might be something to do with the gameā€™s settings?

Hereā€™s the crash logs:
re4 crash1.txt (782 Bytes)
re4 crash2.txt (859 Bytes)

Have you performed the bypass? See post below

If you have done this, can you provide us a screenshot of your gameā€™s directory to make sure itā€™s been added correctly?

A disgraceful freeze play and adjust time mod that never suits Wemod. I activated the stop time option once and the boom stuck at 999: 59: 99!! WTF! I check it with fine adjustments over and over again. + or - it doesnā€™t matter 10 by 10 is the fact that even if I check it by 10 it doesnā€™t work until i came to -2000 and +2000. I really donā€™t understand how you can release such a mess without testing it as a mod. You ruined the gameā€™s time. and it never gets better.
I donā€™t want your fing timer mod its a crap. it should just go back to normal!*

1 Like

nope, didnā€™t know that was a thing. I was just using the Desktop App.
Thanks for the info, Iā€™ll try it out with this bypass.

Having the same issue where the game crashes immediately on activating the trainer. Have the bypass, tried the ā€œlaunch trainer from main menuā€ workaround (which did work once a few days back, but not any longer). Any insight would be appreciated.

any chance you can add noclip? would seriously appreciate it, like, seriously.

[Edited to delete the content. Despite explaining how to get a stable game with the trainer, people keeps complaining and ignore the message. If you donā€™t care when people bring you solutions, find one by your own.]

Recent update also broke the player and AI speed modifiers.

As for avoiding crashes: Like with other games, just wait till youā€™re at the main menu (not the title menu) before hitting Play in Wemod, if youā€™re not launching the game from wemod. Iā€™ve had no issues with crashes doing that.

Hey, ā€œEdit Exclusive upgrade ticketā€ does not work although I have bought one ticket.

when I activate the mod the camera zooms like if it was an anticheat activating can you please confirm or is something that i have to do?

when i try to turn on the mod it crashes after i do what it said to do in notes

hmmā€¦ since the new update, the second I try and continue where I left off, or start a new game, or play mercenaries etc, the game auto CTDs. Even if I donā€™t have Wemod active. Is this a ReFramework issue or something?

I can now confirm that the game trainer is fully working this is including the freeze timer as i have mange to figure out how it works you just have to adjust time slowly in order to get the time to recorrect the 999.999

Such a thing is not possible. even lies. To achieve this, I tried one by one, the minute changer, which changes as 10 values each time you click, until it reaches 3000 in both + and - directions, which did not improve. And with that, we are facing a problem that is not fixed with the time I spent, it is a big disappointment that this mod is available for use while no updates have been made to fix this situation. The fact that there is no explanation from any creator or mod on the subject since i tell this issue 15 days is proof that this error statement I have said is absolutely correct.

@SCORPION-TR Im telling yo uthat when i set my value to 0 and went up in tens this sorted the 999 error for me and if you do not belive me you can check my achievements on my account as i unlocked these yesterday as i wasnt happy i finished the game and got myself a b rank, so i re loaded my save and did the method ive stated and it worked. i promise you this is working albeit not the easiest work aroudn but works none the less.

Bug found:

• Unlimited Items gets stuck when you ā€œfill your ammoā€, causing them to become ā€œstaticā€ maximum stacks.

Also to add:

• Reset Playtime to 00:00:00 (apply)
    this simple cheat can help if the game irreversibly glitches out your playtime. I swear, the increase/decrease playtime is the most cheapest and fragile cheat in the entire wemod category.
2 Likes

The Resident Evil 4 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Doesnā€™t work at all, Fatal D3D error.