Resident Evil 6 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Need more options :3
Such as speech swap, speech spam(disable the cooldown in-between speech)
Melee swap

What is the point of these even except to maybe make a silly youtube video with it or i don’t know cause you’re addicted to the game. There are far too many games which require updating and new trainers so i am going to focus on those instead.

why do people cheat? To have fun of course :3

1 Like

2018 and still don’t have it ;-;
RIP me

He told you he won’t do it

1 Like

What you want requires modding the game modifying game character not a trainer. This is a dead trainer too and you’re also not PRO. It also seems you want those for online?

So many hurdles

So if i request it for him :3

No

So idk if anyone is still playing this, but does using one of these disable the ai companion? I turned on the trainers during the menus and my companion worked but when i used them when i was in game all she did was stand there and look pretty.

No, probably something with your game

I understand this is a dead trainer but, if anyone still actively uses this, can someone explain to me why or how when I activate the “One Hit Kills” mod that all enemies immediately die on spawn. It originally did not do this until I switched campaigns and now only does it even when exiting/reopening the game of turning the mod on/off again. Sounds convenient but the kicker is the death doesn’t count in my favor so S ranks ain’t really goin’ so hot.

This isn’t a dead trainer. Disable the cheat upon mission load.

Thanks for the reply! I apologize for calling your project a dead trainer, I just assumed after games are done updating so are the mods. Sadly your fix didn’t work, and upon further playing I learned it only instantly kills all the Javo enemies but regular zombies, such as in Leon’s campaign are still 1 shot 1 kill. I decided the no reload and recoil is fine enough to still play through the game on No mercy and get S ranks. Thanks for all your hard work STN.

2 Likes

That’s weird but not surprising. So the game accesses damage routine for some enemies types at real time and for others when you hit them.

Resident evil 7 was weird like this too.

1 Like

I’m having trouble loading the trainer it worked for me before a little over a month ago but now everytime I click play I get a message that the trainer doesn’t support my version of the game. I’m using the steam version like I did previously any ideas?

It should say it MAY not support your version, click continue and it should launch the game and work :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry for the late reply but I got a pop up after I clicked play in Wemod the game loaded but the trainer wouldn’t work the pop up on WeMod said “There was a problem starting the trainer. Your game version may not be compatible. You can also try again at a different point in your game.” it was just a month or so back that I used the same trainer for this game with my game on steam and worked just fine.

Run game yourself then click Play

Just tried it still same message on WeMod if it makes a difference my version of Resident Evil 6 is 1.0.6

Disable your antivirus and add wemod to its exception list.