Resident Evil 6 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thank you for the help I turn off my real time scanner on McAfee and the trainer works again, I added WeMod to the exclude list but still would not run i’ll just be turning off my real time scanner when I play thanks again.

1 Like

whitelist these 2 EXE’s
C:\Users\YOURPCUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\Local\WeMod\YOURCURRENTWEMODVERSION\resources\app.asar.unpacked\static\unpacked\auxiliary\WeModAuxiliaryService.exe

C:\Users\YOURPCUSERNAMEHERE\AppData\Local\WeMod\Update.exe

I’ll almost guarantee those two are what McAfee is still messing with, whitelist those and give WeMod a try :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for additional help I tried it out whitelisted both exe files unfortunately still didn’t work I followed the path in mcafee to the item getting quarantined whitelisted that still no change. Currently the only way for me to use the hame and trainer is just to turn off real time scanning when I play.

I have the same problem if I activate “One-Hit Kills” cheat. Weird, it softlocks the game sometimes because your companion refuses to deal with the zombies and just waits there. One such example is at catacombs. It drove me crazy.

1 Like

Hi, Is One-Hit Kills function designed to kill enemies directly? After activating this cheat, most enemies die directly without shooting.

No. One shot kill is one bullet or hit and they die.
Must be a glitch or something with the cheat

1 Like

I feel exactly the same way as cbizzle9769, so I’ll try this solution.

I have tried every combination to get this working but it isnt?

I ca n’t use it. I do n’t know if it ’s the reason for mcafee.

McAfee is known to be over-protective sometimes.
Add WeMod as an exception in your antivirus. If McAfee deleted some of WeMod’s files, you’ll need to turn it off, delete WeMod and re-install it.

1 Like

so basically i had the same problem where it wasnt playing cheats i finally just went into macfee and unquarantined the trainer and added it to my exclude apps and it works fine

I activate the infinite Skillpoints but it doesnt work. The rest are fine.

Well this one wont be updated anymore unfortunately stn is no longer with us here so until one of the other devs make a new one or mrantifun uploads his we just have to use what we can with this one sorry about that

1 Like

Thanks. Was wondeing why it wasn’t working and didn’t show it needed an update (so I’d know immediately why it wasn’t working).

Thanks for the trainer!

2 Likes

It’s still broken. If you’re playing mercenaries you’ll just be alone. I’m not sure what it’s injecting for that but it’s not doing what it was intended to. This is most likely due to the fact that the trainer was last updated March 2017 and RE6 was last updated Feb 2018 (https://steamdb.info/app/221040/patchnotes/). So whatever offsets or AoBs it’s using probably changed.

I am using the RE6 right now and when I activate One-hit kills my AI companion cannot shoot anymore. Deactivating does not undo the change with the AI. It will only undo when the game loads an area switch while it is off.

1. One-Hit Kills
  2. Infinite SkillPoints Do not use it. It will not progress normally.

You have to buy a skill first with the mod on and then it will give you infinite skill points.