Resident Evil 7 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey there, thanks for the reply. I really hope we can get a fix for this soon. I also wanted to say that unlimited ammo cheat is causing problems with items. Such as key items and chem fluids etc. For instance if you use unlimited ammo cheat and use an item (i.e lantern) the item does not disappear, instead it sits in your inventory and you can’t delete or discard it. It is really bad when you are running for the “Resource Manager” achievement. I hope he fixes this too.

Vote for an update

hi! i’m sorry but unable to vote for an update in wemod

What do you mean you’re unable to vote for an update in WeMod? Can you be more specific :slight_smile:

Probably i’m wrong but it seems updated to the last version and i didn’t find any way to vote for an update

I understand, I’ll ask for this to be added to the voting list :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

Trainer works well, despite some options not having an effect, was able to run through after my non-cheat play through and collect items easily…however, that is where the usefulness ended.
Doesn’t work on ANY of the DLC, it causes ALL main characters including Mia at the start of the Madhouse play through, to become invincible! so you can’t progress in Madhouse or complete the DLC’s
Couldn’t kill Jack in Nightmare DLC
Couldn’t kill Margaret in Ethan must Die DLC
Couldn’t kill Mia at the start of Madhouse main game play through (and Im assuming the others will be the same throughout the play though)

The trainer could also include an “invisible” mode for the Daughters DLC and a countdown freezer for Jacks 55th DLC.

I’m playing on Windows 10 on Steam.

Had to use another trainer for the 21 DLC .

Please take another look at this one, it’s still very popular

Generally, separate trainers are needed for DLC as they change how the game works. I’ll talk to the staff and see about adding a voting option for an ALL DLC version :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Using the infinite items seems to have soft locked me from progressing as in the scene with the birthday cake and time-bomb picking up the bomb and using it still leaves a duplicate in your hands that prevents you from opening the chest to get the crank to progress. It seems linked to the save as i went to an earlier save and redid the scene without the cheat active and it still dupes the bomb.

Hi, I was just about to start playing the game on Steam, (latest version) and I wanted to know if all the features of the mod still work? It’s in the “maybe compatible” category in the WeMod app.

I’d also like to thank you guys a lot.
I have severe anxiety playing these types of games but I’ve ALWAYS wanted to. I’m a HUGE fan of this category. I wouldn’t be able to enjoy these games if not for you and your hard work. <3

They should work but I do not have this game downloaded to test the trainer currently. If you use the trainer and options don’t work, do let us know! :slightly_smiling_face:

Alright. Thankssss.
I’ll try playing it today if my anxiety calms down and then update. :heart:

Is this DLC friendly ? I see in the client it’s listed ‘maybe’ compatible. Is that because the DLC are all different and it’s not known how the trainer will handle them or are there known issues. Or is it just a case of, take your chances ?

I dont think it does. But can try and let us know how it goes ?
Dlc usually change the way the game works

1 Like

OK will do. thanks.

1 Like

The no–re-load cheat doesn’t work at all. Is there a trick to activating it like how the cheats in the trainer for Umbrella Corps can be activated only after moving the character a few steps?

Do we have an update on that. Are we going to be seeing a vote for a all DLC option? Easy Kill, Box Reset, and no reload do not work even in main game. With Resident Evil 3 now out, it would be nice to be able to play all of the resident evil games.

3 Likes

All the options of this trainer doesn’t work in the main game, either the dlcs.

2 Likes

I need a bit of help with Resident Evil 7 I brought it from the Windows Store and cannot find the .exe file to make a shortcut onto the desktop so that I can drag and drop it into WeMod to use the engine. Can Someone help me please I have searched every file and still cannot find the .exe file.I feel like I should have brought the game from steam…