Resident Evil 7 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@SteadyFish702 - You’re probably using the DirectX 11 (DX11) version of the game for compatibility reasons.

Click “History” on the right of the trainer, then pick the third trainer down in the list.

This is for the DX11 version of the game. The two above are for the DX12 version, which crashes on some hardware. WeMod seems to have difficulty detecting whether you’re using DX11 or DX12.

To check whether you’re using DX11 or DX12, right-click the game in your Steam library, Select “Properties”, then choose the “Betas” tab. It’ll say that “dx11_blah-blah” is selected in the drop-down box if you’re using DX11. (It’s not actually a beta but a rollback for those who can’t run the DX12 version smoothly).

Is there a way to get this updated? Use boosts or something? Using God mode, Jack is invincible in the pit/chainsaw fight. Mia is NOT invincible during her section on the ship. So can we get an update for this please?

This way I will be able to play the game better :grinning:

This is so good but is their any way we can get an update for the Ethan Must Die mode as the infinite health doesn’t work for the mode.

This trainer could still use an update. As other comments said, some cheats don’t work with the Mia section. Could you also use a damage multiplier to apply on any weapon? Maybe add a no-hit option cuz Jack can still kill you in the chainsaw fight with unlimited health enabled.

Hi MrAntiFun, any reason why did you remove cheat Reset Item Box Opened? I have just realize it and that cheat is useful for me, can you please bring it back.

Hey Pamos, if a cheat was removed it was likely causing issues in-game or with other options. You’re welcome to switch to a previous version under the history tab, but please note there are no guarantees it will work correctly.