Resident Evil 7 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

unlimited items / ammo is not working ToT

Indeed. Unlimited Items / Unlimited Ammo is working only for ammo, but not for Items too

Unlimted ammo and items does not work at all for these cheats.

The Resident Evil 7 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Do these cheats also support the non ray tracing version Capcom put out? I can’t get no reload or
unlimited health to work. It keeps switching off.

All the cheats work for me, but it would be nice if there was a godmode cheat like there is for RE8, considering some things one-hit you even at max health.

1 Like

Can you please make a godmode for Ethan Must Die?

2 Likes

def should add more mods for the dlc’s

Any chance of adding stuff like easy kills or one shot kills?

Capcom has updated Resident Evil 7. When you are in the LNG Ship with Mia, the godmode doesnt work.

In May 15 i asked it is possible to Update Resident Evil 7. Can you please make an Answer Mr Antifun?

Dear Mr Antifun, after i have contacted the support and have send the savefiles,
they tell me i must ask you again in the discussion board.

Address of signature = re7.exe + 0x01B2F22C (DX11) or re7.exe+EAF450 (DX12)
"F3 41 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 0F 5A ? 0F 5A ? 66 0F ? ? 77 ? 45 84" @ 0xEC → CameraInDistMaxSq

This can be used to increase the Interaction-Range for the Highlighted Interactables.

Hi! Enjoying replaying Re7 with all these mods - just wondering, is anyone else experiencing endless Jack chainsaw fight?

get this, the health cheat applies to jack too in that fight, turn it off before the fight and your good

Thanks! Finished the game and it only affects that one specific bossfight, weird enough.

Unlimited health is activated and deactivated after a few seconds. And the unlimited items and weapons function is activated but does not work.
I have the Gold Edition version. I appreciate your help.

hi, this mod is amazing and it makes some of the hardest achievements so much easier, thank you for it. i know that re7 trainer is already great, but is it possible for the same trainer to be made for the XBOX Japanese censored version of this game? the exact name on WeMod is “BIOHAZARD 7 resident evil グロテスク ver.” this means that achievement hunters who want to do the “stack” can do it with ease like the international version as well as people who live in Japan and can only play this version of the game. the game is identical besides a couple scenes being less gruesome. thank you

One hit kill isn’t displayed on the menu options. I was ready to get the premium but once I’ve seen that there’s no cheat for killing enemies I give it up. Is there any possibility of putting this option? Please.

@nilavesper - One-hit-kill would break the game by preventing your progression.

There are times when you need to be chased/hunted by an enemy, which unlocks new paths to get to new areas of the game (ie, by the enemy smashing through walls). If you were to kill them instantly then you’d likely get stuck since new areas won’t be opened up.

Pro-tip for most non-human enemies - aim at the leg. In a couple well-placed shots you’ll cripple them and they’ll fall to the ground, making headshot kills easier and quicker.