Resident Evil Village Cheats and Trainer for Steam

So I tried some ways to get it to work cuz since last week I wait for an update and I was hoping to get it to work by myself but there is no way to get it to work.
When I start wemod and activate a cheat the game crashes everytime also the game is in line for an update for over a week and there are other trainers already done earlier that where not in line.
Here I would like to know why I have boosts when the game is not even getting the update?
I know creating or updating trainers takes some time but when I see that RE 8 is getting a trainer on launch day, then why it takes now longer to update it?
Anyways we have now weekend and I hope we will get it lately tomorrow on saturday.

Big thanks to all creators for there work.

Please update trainer. It is completely broken by recent game patch.

2 Likes

Damn the game received the update and the mod is completely disabled when this mod update will come no longer???

At this point, it is looking like the trainer will be retired. The game added anti-tamper, likely due to the new DLC. No one is having any luck bypassing it. Fling is still working on it, but it won’t be updated if he can’t do anything.

4 Likes

thanks and we can only hope it will comes to work :slight_smile: if not its all good then :slight_smile:

Dang, I bought the game just to use the mods.

Anytime soon this cheat will be available. Is there a bypass we can play it without the gaming crashing.

the trainer to not work

Is the new version going to have an option to set all challenges (including SoR) as unlocked, would that be possible?

1 Like

we first need to see if the update is even possible.

1 Like

You are right, other cheat providers have already posted an information that there is currently no possibility to program a cheat according to their discretion. So I hope that @FLiNG can make it work. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, i hope so. All hope lies in you @FLiNG :joy:

3 Likes

Don’t put that much pressure on them

1 Like

If it comes across that way, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to build up pressure, I just wanted to inform you that it will take some time for the cheat update because there are difficulties due to the new anti cheat update of the game. Take as much time as you need @FLiNG and if it doesn’t work out, you did a great job in the past.

Yes the game is great even without cheats.

1 Like

If all else fails, ReFramework exists

1 Like

“These cheats require an update. Please do not post about them being Broken!” This is not an acceptable statement when it’s over a year due for an update. This statement is a reminder on time passed since the last update in May 2021, please at least give us an update on the situation or a reason as to why it can’t be. Thank you for your past services.

1 Like

When you do the update, the trainer is saying I have the 32-bit version and need the 64-bit version.
Can this be updated as well please I would like to be able to try the update when it is available thank for your hard work.

Pressure is not a bad thing, insults are, but not pressure. it reminds people that time is passing. Deadlines are not a bad thing either as without a goal to view there is nothing to strive towards, when it gets bad is when people insult someone for not working fast enough. Although what you said I understand, probably rooted in a desire not to cause anxiety on the programmer and that is some great empathy, have a great day (^_^)b

1 Like

Just going to go ahead and close this.

6 Likes