Resident Evil Village Cheats and Trainer for Steam

WeMod is not compatible with other mods. You will have to pick between using WeMod or the other game mods.

They worked before, I used to be able to just run RE8 from WeMod & it would load fine with all my mods enabled, now it says it can’t find my game. That’s what I meant. By used to, I mean a few weeks ago. I fixed this issue anyway, I have to load RE8 from Vortex first, wait for it to load & run WeMod.

So does 15. Total Play Time -1 Hour remove an hour of playtime?

so played the game just fine, as soon as i started wemod and clicked play for re village the game locked up on me, has done it twice now. Guessing this is still broken, any fix in sight?

Same here, just got the game on sale and any loading via WeMod causes a crash, even if NO cheats are enabled. I can’t load through WeMod AT ALL… Really disappointing since it works great for all my other games…

1 Like

Can you please check out this cheats? Game chrashes when wemod starts. This is the only game I have problems with. Wemod is running on other games. Please please please update resident evil village cheats :pray:t2:

1 Like

我用wemod解鎖額外商店的所有東西 結果遊戲裡商店買不到 STAKE 跟其他槍枝的強化配件請問有辦法解決嗎??

For me, it’s the same problem. Please update the trainer. When I click on start, the Capcom logo appears. Then the title and after a button hit to start the game, it crashes without any error message.
It would be nice to get an updated trainer for it :slight_smile:

Try launching the game through Steam then alt-tab and click play when the game has completely loaded.

Thanks for it. I’ll try after new install via Steam. Will leave you a message when done :slight_smile:

gonna try that as well since I have the same crash issue

Worked like a charm… the unlimited ammo/no reload options load up your inventory fast though, lol

i was just curious if they fixed the issue with the last boss. i cant remember his name but he turns into a spider. the last time i played i killed him but it cliched and wouldnt let me move on

my game always crashes no matter what cheats i use can someone help?

the same thing keeps happening to me can anyone have a solution???

unlimited ammo dosent work anymore

Game is still crashing every time i try to use wemod. any updates coming for this game anytime soon?

1 Like

I just bought the game and it crashes at the beginning even if I try again. Can’t pass the first scene after the phone rings.

1 Like

+1
There was another CT I had and it had a “freeze enemy” option
I would like to see a “freeze enemy” option in this trainer if possible

can we get move in air mode thing in this :slight_smile: