Resident Evil Village Cheats and Trainer for Steam

same here it crashes instandly when i load into the game

1 Like

for some reason all my games appear except for that, anyway I can fix it?

Put the dinput8.dll in the folder with the re8.exe, still getting the "Weā€™re having trouble downloading the mods. Please try again later.ā€ Is there anything else I need to do?

unlimited ammo was working for meā€¦

After putting dinput8.dll close WeMod (from taskbar too) and load it again.

Make sure you have the newest trainer selected.

Game crashes to desktop every time shortly after starting playing.

1 Like

I literally did every step required and I checked that both versions were up to date but it still crashes when I try to load it. I even disabled and re-enabled it through firewall nothing.

1 Like

how i place it in the gameā€™s directory? one hug from brasil

vielen dank fĆ¼r die Arbeit jetzt geht alles wider einfach super
Beschreibung auch ganz einfach und verstƤndlich

1 Like

Thanks Fling for the quick update of the cheat :slight_smile:

Unfortunately Unlimited Ammo doesnā€™t work for me and the game crashes from time to time.

Thank you so much! Now everything works! Only a small window appears on the screen when I start the game (ā€¦) which you have to close manually. Other than that, no problem. Thanks again!

1 Like

When I booted up Resdent evil village for the new october 31st mod update my game kept crashing.

2 Likes

this does nothing!

It can work but not really great

The game crash while loading for the mercenary mode or after the arena/survive objectif in shadow of Rose dlc. Need an update or something.

finally some good news, thanks for the update Fling! I know you can do it :wink:

1 Like

I put the file in the directory and the game didnā€™t crash, but none of the trainer works.

1 Like

Game crashes when trying to load into Mercenaries. Everything else seems to work fine.

Thanks so much! This works perfectly.