Resident Evil Village Cheats and Trainer for Steam

All steps have been done. Make sure it’s the latest date. but still getting error message when starting the game (firewall disabled)

crashes when trying to play as chris in Mercenaries
loading into merc is fine

Riot Vanguard NEED to be CLOSED for this to work. Hope this can help ^ ^

Cheat is working great! Endorsed!

1 Like

the RE 8 Just got the updated mods but when trying to play it i keep getting this msg: “We’re having trouble downloading the mods. Please try again later.” i tested other games and they work fine. idk why its not download. any help on this?

3 Likes

same for me, i think the email might have just been an error, they said they were discontinuing support

2 Likes

same here !

2 Likes

same here

1 Like

I am also having the same issue and am getting the same error.

yeah same, all other games work fine an never had this issue before so dont think its anything to do with anti virus on pc , im assuming they will fix this with another update maybe?

im getting false hope vibes here

it will be nice to have a quick video of how this is done. Installed the bypass and put it in the folder.
Start the game and then activate the cheats but after you try to move or do anything else the game crashes.

Had the same issue yesterday. Today it starts up normally, runs through all the opening credits and so forth but when it gets to the “Start Game” screen it crashes and closes.

Major issue with trainer. When you start the game and game is loaded everything is fine. But once you are mid game or just started and you activate ANY cheat the game freezes then crashes. So there has to be some issue within the coding.

Well actually FLiNG your trainer is working well as a standalone, I just believe there are some issues with its integration with WeMod. That’s all I can think of.

Bonjours, j’utilise le tricheur de résident evil village depuis pas mal de temps mais aujourd’hui j’ai essayer et mon jeu a planter au bout de 30 sec. J’ai essayer plusieurs fois et j’ai aussi essayer de relancer l’application et mon pc mais sa n’a pas marcher. Aider moi s’il vous plaît.

placed the Bypass in the Game’s Directory but then just crashes ? is there somewhere it specifically needs to go ??

1 Like

Close out of Steam and WeMod entirely, then place it, then try it, that was what worked for me after it was crashing at first. Mercs like for others still crashes me in the Duke lobby, strangely however, only when I play as as Ethan.

Yes i can confirm that the bypass does not work crashing the moment you try to load the game :expressionless:

2 Likes

I tried it right now. The Trainer is working. Put the .dll in the game path and click on launch in WeMod.

1 Like