Resident Evil Village Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I tried out the one-hit kill, god mode/ignore hit and unlimited health and they work. The menu is legit and working

Nothing working at all; not one of them. Not even getting the usuall ā€œdingā€ sounds. All other games working, so its no keyboard malfunction.

2 Likes

Does WeMod say playing?

2 Likes

Will there be reset game time like RE7?

2 Likes

Sorryā€¦ just received my dunceā€™s cap and wearing it right now while playing. Never mind.

I donā€™t know if itā€™s the codes or just the game, but as I enter the castle the game freezes on me. Anyone else having this problem?

Hmā€¦ not like that. The game does an ultra framedrop during the encounter with the second lady of the flies; the room where you got to blow a hole in the wall. But ONLY thereā€¦

I do not get any sounds telling me the cheat is on and nothing works for me either

1 Like

please add some sorta cheat to help with the heisenberg boss fight like no rocket cooldown. because iā€™m playing on village of shadows difficulty and its just impossible

2 Likes

A cheat to reset game time (like in RE7, RE2 Remake, and RE3 Remake) would be much appreciated to help complete the challenge/achievement.

2 Likes

I second that option to have reset game time.

2 Likes

@FLiNG I used the trainer from your website, and everything works correctly. I havenā€™t tried the Wemod version yet, but is it possible to get a reset timer cheat added? My first playthrough, trying to get and explore everything, and I ended up missing a lot of places, and still finished at 8 hours exactly on the hardest setting. I would love to have been able to explore everything, and not have to worry about time. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: So I tried the Wemod version, and when I had the first version, I just had to turn off god mode to beat Heisenberg. Now, using either of the trainers (Wemod or the one from your site), causes almost instant death, as playing on Village of Shadows difficulty causes you to die after 2 hits, with no way to heal, since you are in the tank.

I tried using the infinite health solo, and the god mode cheat solo, and once together, but I always die. Not sure if the difficulty changes the settings for the trainers or not, but they donā€™t work against Heisenberg.

1 Like

All the cheats work, except when it comes to the boss fight with Heisenberg. Ethan still dies in God mode/Infinite health. Please fix this. Thank you!

1 Like

This worked for me also!

there is an option in the settings: ā€œOptions>Game Settings>HUDā€.
Would it be possible to please make it so that toggle HUD on/off can be made by a key while in-game without having to pause and navigate the menu each time?

Could there be a cheat to make enemies ignore you? A cheat like that has been made for Resident Evil 2 and 3 Remake, so iā€™m just guessing there would be one for Village eventually

1 Like

Everything works fine for me, except for anything related to ā€œThe Mercenariesā€ cheats. The moment any of them are active and I go to shoot, it immediately crashed to desktop. Other than that, everything seems to work nicely.

Yeah, currently Heisenberg cannot be beaten with cheats as long as you are in the tank. If you use ā€œOne-Hit-Killā€, than you do beat Heisenberg, but the Game gets stuck (no phonecall scene with Miranda appearing etc.) You spawn back in the tank and just drive in the arena. Therefore the Game forces you to beat him without Cheats so to speak AND without a healing option in the tank, which is very annoying. 3 Hits and one is dead, even after blocking. Evading the hits is very hard, since already in the beginning he mostly gets you, even after first cannon shot.
ā€œTank invincibleā€ option and (as mentioned above in the comments and if possible) ā€œNo cannon cooldownā€ would be great. The cannon does push him back and also stuns him for short while.
I know there are many requests for new cheats coming in, but I hope this gets fixed soon in the future since its an issue.

5 Likes

same, I want more cheats for the Heisenberg boss to.
my main one though was ā€œno rocket cooldown.ā€ because unlimited health just breaks the boss and I think unlimited tank health will do the same. so thatā€™s why I think no rocket cooldown is better because it wonā€™t softlock the boss. also Iā€™m playing on the hardest difficulty(village of shadows) and I donā€™t want to change it to hardcore because Iā€™m trying to get the Universeā€™s Best Dad achievement.

i still think that ā€œno rocket cooldownā€ will fix nearly every problem with that boss. because it stuns him AND it throws him back thus giving you enough time to shoot him. so all you have to worry is that shield attack but when he charges just shoot him with the rocket. it will make this fight SOOOOO much easier

1 Like

if there isnā€™t a new trainer with at least something to help beat Karl Heisenberg by tomorrow Iā€™m switching to hardcore because f**k that boss

1 Like