Resident Evil Village Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Any updates on the Heisenberg Boss?

1 Like

negitive

What a pain in the ass boss. Even in easy mode it’s just silly and not fun at all cheats or not.

heisenberg?

Haven’t even been able to find out if the cheats work. Game crashes literally every 5 min, I have to restart my pc to even get the game to quit. Pretty sure it is because I am running it through WeMod. Hope that there is a fix or an update or something soon that fixes these issues.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s part of the difficulty or a problem with wemod but even if you block with the chainsaw it still hurts you so what’s the point? my health bar is also danger red at the start of the fight too.

i’m playing village of shadows difficulty(the hardest difficulty) and 2 hits makes my screen go red, 3 hits kills me. did you have low health at the start of the battle and are you playing on a harder difficulty like village of shadows because blocking also doesn’t work for me unless its the beginning of the fight but i just run. its not wemod its just the game.

I found a temporary solution for the boss fight. Not to take away credit from WeMod as they work hard you can use the app Cheat Engine and unlimited health works during the boss fight. I’ll just be using this until an update but otherwise a solid trainer for a day one

i used to use it for that boss fight(it used to work with wemod on pc but i haven’t tried it on the app) when i first fought him but it just broke the boss like when you shoot him with the one hit kill

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

You have to have extra rounds before it will work. If you only have what’s in the gun it will not work.

The cheats work. If you do not want your game to crash do not give yourself a crazy amount of money. Just enough to clean the fat guy out each time. Also infinite ammo works but you have to make sure you have extra rounds because if you just have like 1 or 2 rounds in said gun it will not work. Also do not go crazy here either or it will cause crash. Do not use god mode with unlimited health or you will still die. Hope this helps.

The Resident Evil Village cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Edit CP cheat added
  • Unlock All Extra Content Shop Items cheat added
  • The Mercenaries: Unlimited Time cheat added
  • The Mercenaries: Max Score cheat added
  • The Mercenaries: Score Multiplier cheat added
  • The Mercenaries: Spawn Goal Instantly cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Heisenberg boss desperately needs cheats, “no missile cooldown” option should be the most important since the explosion will knock the boss back and stun him. i am trying the hardest playthrough and neither the godmode nor the infinite health options work for him and using one hit kill softlocks the game.

4 Likes

could not have said it better myself

this game isn’t fun anymore because of heisenberg

1 Like

this did not work on the boss fight either!

Gonna need some help, got the steam version of the game
when launching VIA wemod and using the cheats the game would just freeze, I did everything as far as uninstalling and reinstalling wemod, gpu drivers, the game, verifying the game files, adding wemod to the whitelist on windows defender and still nothing

I tried booting up the game first then pressing play on the wemod and upon using the cheats the game freeze, sometimes it would freeze crash

any help would be appreicated thanks!!!

1 Like

Hello @PowerfulSquirrel33. :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear about that.
The majority of freezes and crashes in games are caused by hardware-related issues. For example - are you creating your machine has enough RAM to run both the game and WeMod at the same time? To me it sounds like a lack of system resources, likely RAM. You can try to free up more system resources by closing all unnecessary background processes.

Thanks, gonna see what I can do, I tried another game like cyberpunk 2077 and it works fine

I don’t know what I had done, before it was working fine now its not, I have plenty of RAM 16gb, I tried turning off the XMP profile see if it would work but nope, maybe re slotting the ram would work? Gonna try that