Resident Evil Village Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yeah, I still got the crash… Started a few weeks ago. Then I played some other stuff and came back here to check on it, so yesterday I redownloaded the dll and overwrote the previous one. Surprisingly, it worked. But then today it doesn’t work anymore… Still get a crash as soon as I try to walk. I can shoot and look around, but can’t walk hahaha…

The message has always been there, yes, but the solution does not work… That seems to be just a palliative fix for the problem. Even with the dll in the game directory and opening the game from WeMod. the crash accurs as soon as I walk.

I don’t know what to tell you. I’m the only lucky one to whom everything works…
The “Shadows of Rose” DLC also works perfectly.
Never had any problems from the start.
Damn!, I’m too lucky!!!..

Same for me! Wemod says it can’t find the game but if I start game and start Wemod then it works like a charm.

1 Like

my game crashed…when i using wemod…suddenly out from the game

1 Like

When using the rapid fire mod on Resident Evil Village the game crashes when using two weapons the “WXC” and “Dragoon” weapons!

what is the game’s directory???

Where you installed the game.

Has anyone figured this out yet???

Hi , it still freezes, when swapping the weapons. Please help updating the cheat codes.
Thank you.

hi all i can’t understand one thing: the cheats god mode/ignore hits works in the level of the mannequins chasing you in the shadow of rose dlc. Has anyone tested this? there is no evidence on youtube
I tried but they don’t seem to get you from behind. if you turn your back on them they will kill you instantly. I turned my back on it but they didn’t kill me. then I did it fast. one in the video stood still and then they took him from behind but he wasn’t using cheats. I didn’t try to stand still while I had them from behind

yall need to make a video of this or something cause apparently its not helping ppl, if there is a video plz post it or something

the level is this here, here: Mannequin House Beneviento - Shadows of Rose Resident Evil 8 Village - YouTube
maybe with godmode/ignore hits they can’t catch you. I tried a quick poalla and it seems they don’t take you. the other enemies can’t grapple you and damage you or hurt you or attack you with weapons, so they attack you but don’t move you. I don’t know if the same is true for the mannequins in that level there. have you tried?

the level is this here, here: Mannequin House Beneviento - Shadows of Rose Resident Evil 8 Village - YouTube
maybe with godmode/ignore hits they can’t catch you. I tried a quick poalla and it seems they don’t take you. the other enemies can’t grapple you and damage you or hurt you or attack you with weapons, so they attack you but don’t move you. I don’t know if the same is true for the mannequins in that level there. have you tried?

help me

???help

May we please have a simple trainer that does NOT require a degree in programming? some of us do NOT have that skillset. Thank You very much.

There’s no programming involved for users. Just downloading and placing a file in a location.

All you need to do is download the bypass (second post in this topic). Then, go to the game’s directory, place it there, then launch the game through the WeMod app.

If you need to find out where a game’s directory is for a specific platform (like Steam, GOG, Epic Games, etc), you can look it up on Google in about 10 seconds

same here

so paste the .dll into /steamapps/common/Resident Evil Village? I did that, game crashes as soon as I try to walk if I have wemod running. Game runs fine when loaded normally.

I am using the the cheats, but on the last part. a fight on heisenbergh, i was stuck on a fight where in he was invulnerable and cant enter to cutscene. what do i do?