RimWorld Cheats and Trainer for Steam

thanks for the update! Also for other Max Skills seem to work when you mouse over the skills. Not sure if the rest work that way also. Will have to check later.

edit: Everything works great!

Work for two day, now the problem show out again,f1 to f9 not work,

Welcome to the community @czargz. :slight_smile:

The game has not been updated, as far as I can tell, since the last trainer update here on WeMod. Therefore it should be working fine.

• Make sure your copy of the game is legitimately purchased from Steam (as opposed to cracked or purchased from GOG).
  • Make sure your copy of the game is up to date.
  • Make sure you have the most recent trainer selected. Do this by clicking the History button, which is under the Play button in the trainer.
  • Try launching the game first via Steam. Wait on the main menu for about five minutes. Then alt+tab to WeMod, press Play and alt+tab back to the game.
  • Are you using any DLCs or third-party mods? These can interfere with trainers.

Everything is still working fine. Now sure if it’s because I started a new colony with it or if it’s because I start the mods before loading the save. Or it could be what Raven says.

Hi, im playing on version 1.1.2618… which mod version am i to use??
Cant get any of them to work currently…

Welcome to the community @mistermossa. :slight_smile:

WeMod automatically detects and applies which version of the trainer you need for the game.

Version 1.1.2618 is four versions out of date. Legitimately-purchased games from Steam will update automatically, so I’m assuming your copy of the game is cracked?
If so, this is the cause of your issue. Your copy of the game is not a Steam copy, for which this trainer is designed for. WeMod does not provide trainers for cracked games - nor does any professional trainer provider for that matter. See here for more information: No support for cracked games?.

Running Steam version with the Royal addon and as soon as I enable anything in the mod Rim crashes. Is there an update for this? They are purchased copies through Steam.

I have the Royal DLC with running a bunch of mods and have no issue, HugsLib, Map Designer, Replace stuff, All of the 'Vanilla mods, many more with the WeMod cheats with no issues.

Just downloaded the trainer and tried to use it but it just won’t work, everytime I press F1 or anything else it just goes back to off.
I’m using version 1.1.2654

1.0.2231 version rimworld trainer turn on and off . :confused:

Game was updated to 1.2
Some cheats are not working

1 Like

After patch 1.2 patch, only SELECTED RESOURCES 999 works.

Only 999 resources works. All Skills 20 works sometimes. The rest doesn’t. Is there any way to buy you guys a beer? I’ve been using Mr.AntiFun cheats for quite some time – long before Wemod. And while I used to be a poor kid, I worked my way up and enjoying my personal gameplay experience was a huge part of it. :slight_smile:

An update is needed please.

1 Like

We need update!!!

1 Like

recent update to the game broke the mod but its still marked as compatible and I cannot seem to vote to update it I am guessing because of that.

So people know Max Skills and 999 stacks still work just mouse over the Skills on the characters or the items on the ground when you don’t have anything selected.

4 Likes

The RimWorld cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

5 Likes

thanks for the update!

Thank you

thanks for the update MAF

1 Like