RimWorld Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I’ve reached out directly to the creator and apologize for the delay, this one slipped past us and that’s on me. I’ve asked the creator to expedite this update as quickly as possible :+1:

3 Likes

The RimWorld cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

and then when it’s updated there is another patch but thanks for updating!
Will have to check tomorrow to see if it’s working.

Already Broken!

Yepp the game updated right after he updated the trainer. Unreal.

Most cheats work. Just the mood ones are still Broken

The RimWorld cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I have an older game version (1.2.2563 + royalty) and the update 2 days ago broke the heal function in that it appears to heal enemies as well - immortal enemies are quite the pain.

After the latest update none of the functions appear to work other than F10 (999 items).

I am probably going to update the game to make the trainer work again but it feels weird that wemod decided to update my perfectly fine trainer.

It clearly states that I need not worry about it no longer working - it checks the version. Well, it doesn’t. The update 2 days ago broke healing and the one 5 hours ago killed the functions altogether.

I kinda miss the point when I could just save a trainer and it would just work. I don’t seem to be able to manually revert version?

Side note: Heal all (F8) also heals conditions like “pregnant” thus stopping all animal husbandry while ON. May or may not be an issue, personally I’m not against it, maybe it should be a separate option?

Is your game cracked or have you just disabled Steam auto-updates?
I’m asking because by default Steam automatically updates games and the majority of people do not turn this off. Cracked games, which do not update at all, are unsupported by WeMod and other trainer developers because they are usually incompatible with third party software like trainers and there is no fix for this.

You can select a previous version of the trainer by clicking the History button. Which is underneath the Play button. :slight_smile:

You can bypass Steam by cloning the folder of the game. If you have steam install a game in D:\Games\Rimworld you can clone it to D:\Games\Rimworld(frozen) and it will still run because if it ever starts Steam will say “yes” and protection works as long as Steam is still running.

I clone games that have mods to protect against Steam breaking mods. You would not believe the discussions I had with other mod platforms (“but why”). Another advantage of cloning is running different mod configs in case mods are incompatible, like different body mods and associated gear. I know mod platforms usually support profiles but 200G is 200G.

I saw the “older version” selector and I used it but seemed to make no difference. I will try again, make sure the correct version is selected. I may have, in error, selected a version with something was already running.

Update:

I tried every version and one version does indeed heal with F8 (“2 days ago”). That version does not seem to work with F1 but I got what I wanted, the F8 is back so I can finish this game and update it for my next one.

Thanks for the support.

thanks for the update! Also for other Max Skills seem to work when you mouse over the skills. Not sure if the rest work that way also. Will have to check later.

edit: Everything works great!

Work for two day, now the problem show out again,f1 to f9 not work,

Welcome to the community @czargz. :slight_smile:

The game has not been updated, as far as I can tell, since the last trainer update here on WeMod. Therefore it should be working fine.

• Make sure your copy of the game is legitimately purchased from Steam (as opposed to cracked or purchased from GOG).
  • Make sure your copy of the game is up to date.
  • Make sure you have the most recent trainer selected. Do this by clicking the History button, which is under the Play button in the trainer.
  • Try launching the game first via Steam. Wait on the main menu for about five minutes. Then alt+tab to WeMod, press Play and alt+tab back to the game.
  • Are you using any DLCs or third-party mods? These can interfere with trainers.

Everything is still working fine. Now sure if it’s because I started a new colony with it or if it’s because I start the mods before loading the save. Or it could be what Raven says.

Hi, im playing on version 1.1.2618… which mod version am i to use??
Cant get any of them to work currently…

Welcome to the community @mistermossa. :slight_smile:

WeMod automatically detects and applies which version of the trainer you need for the game.

Version 1.1.2618 is four versions out of date. Legitimately-purchased games from Steam will update automatically, so I’m assuming your copy of the game is cracked?
If so, this is the cause of your issue. Your copy of the game is not a Steam copy, for which this trainer is designed for. WeMod does not provide trainers for cracked games - nor does any professional trainer provider for that matter. See here for more information: No support for cracked games?.

Running Steam version with the Royal addon and as soon as I enable anything in the mod Rim crashes. Is there an update for this? They are purchased copies through Steam.

I have the Royal DLC with running a bunch of mods and have no issue, HugsLib, Map Designer, Replace stuff, All of the 'Vanilla mods, many more with the WeMod cheats with no issues.

Just downloaded the trainer and tried to use it but it just won’t work, everytime I press F1 or anything else it just goes back to off.
I’m using version 1.1.2654

1.0.2231 version rimworld trainer turn on and off . :confused: