RimWorld Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Guys need to vote for an update then when mrantifun has a few moments he will update the trainer to the newest version :+1:

I would but the current trainer is still logging as compatible and do not have the ability to vote for it yet.

Ok we’ll have to have one of the testers test it out and see what’s up
We mite have to add it manually to be voted for !

3 Likes

it’s still not posted for voting yet are we waiting for all the hotfixes to be rolled out first?

Just posting to confirm that the trainer doesn’t work for me either and I can’t seem to find where to vote for an update.

1 Like

Can’t vote for an update, trainer is broken with the new Royalty update!

Doesn’t work with 1.1 no option for update in wemod.

Requires update.

Also I like how the “Update Button” for when a trainer needs to be updated has vanished on the WeMod Application. :crazy_face:

The RimWorld cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

6 Likes

Latest patch broke the trainer ;(

P.S: Awesome trainer! I cant even play without it. Makes the experience for a casual gamer so much more enjoyable!

1 Like

Trainer’s borked on my end as of last night. Doesn’t find the values for most of the personal needs. Only Skills and Stacks to 999 seem to work currently.

Unknown if it’s simply my copy, but I’ve tried Modded and Vanilla, both do not function correctly.

2 Likes

NOW I also only have skills and adjust item values.

1 Like

the cheat is not working properly any more the player stuff does not work any more the skill and resources and reearch that is still working but the rest does not work any more please please please can you fix it

1 Like

Seems as though the constant updates they are adding to the game is leading to trouble with the trainer again. Not sure how quickly they are going to continue these updates going forward as they appear to still be hotfixes for the royalty expansion but it has caused trainer to not be compatible again, but only as of this last hotfix they sent out.

1 Like

i hope they will fix they trainer i hope so i love to play rimworld to the end i normaly dont get that far in rimworld

1 Like

Can vote in the wemod app for an update then when mrantifun has some time can update the trainer to the newest version :+1:

NOW I also only have skills and adjust item values.

2 Likes

Still says it is compatible so it cannot be voted on.

3 Likes

We need an update please.

1 Like

Plz fix Unlimited mood, food, rest, joy, beauty, outdoors, comfort, injuries, colonist age. Still not work

5 Likes