RimWorld Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hopefully this trainer get updated to support version 2575 to 2579 (latest)
FYI…this trainer only work for version 2571 and below

4 Likes

Need update version

6 Likes

Trainer not workinggg, please send help

4 Likes

Not sure how to send help. Some games have the option to request for update of the trainer…apparently this game was not given the option to do so. It maybe that the staff will no longer provide further update for this?

this happens. We will just have to wait a few days or maybe weeks. They have to discover or come across this page and see that people will need this to be updated. Then the update request will open for us

1 Like

Anyone here updating trainers? Or just collecting money?

2 Likes

If a trainer needs to be updated then they’ll be updated when the trainer makers have the time to do so. You have to remember that this is not the only game in existence. There are plenty of other trainers that are in the trainer maker’s to-do list to get through first. They’re only human. Be patient.

5 Likes

Game trainer need upgrade, now have new DLC my one is can’t use,only the selected resources 999 and the MAX Skills and Max research can use(I do not use the age 25 and Instant build)
Unlimited **** mine one all can’t use so maybe need upgrade ? (Or just the Mods let the cheat can’t use) If just mod error the cheat I’m sorry (If you think my grammar is wrong,sorry I’m Taiwanese and don’t know too much of English)

1 Like

This trainer is made for the base game. DLCs change the game’s coding which means an entirely new trainer may have to be made.

So that maybe need time to wait for DLC’s trainer ?
Well I just stop use DLC’s for game.
If still can’t use I well just stop use mods.

Its been a month since the community has brought up that the trainer needs updating. No request to update has been made for this in that time. If we don’t have the request for an update, than the mod creator is never going to know that the mod needs update. Can we at least get that “REQUEST” button to show up? so that somehow the it get put on track to be updated?

5 Likes

Cheats 1-7 does not work anymore.

2 Likes

@MrAntiFun the trainer needs updating, all if not most cheats currently do not work. If the request is needed can we please get the request button on the app so we can make that request. Thank you for your hard work on creating and updating these mods. I as well as the community (I’m sure greatly appreciate your hard work) and we are well aware of the time it takes to update all the trainers you have created. This issue has been brought up (see bottom of the thread) several times and just looking to get that little request button on the app. Thanks again.

3 Likes

I’ll alert or let @Instinct or @Chris know or check into this and see if , why or what is up
Usually it is automatically put in the app if it needs an update
Can see if they can add the request update in the app :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you for your polite and well worded request! I’ll test this later today and pass it along if it fails to the developer :slightly_smiling_face:

EDIT: Could you tell me what cheats aren’t working for you? Also whether or not you’re using DLC? Thanks!

2 Likes

the player cheats are not working and im not using the dlc yet i did not buy it yet i hope the trainer will be fixed and updated so we can play rimworld as we love to play it thnks for the good work keep it up

1 Like

Cheats 1 to 9 are not working or hotkeyed by default F1 to F9

2 Likes

Are you using any DLC?

1 Like

Yes, the Royalty DLC, but when MrAntiFun updated back in early March everything was working fine. However several updates have come out since than which I assume is the cause for the mod not working properly.

2 Likes

I’ll have another person test it again, it worked for me which is odd :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like