RimWorld Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Game was updated to 1.2
Some cheats are not working

1 Like

After patch 1.2 patch, only SELECTED RESOURCES 999 works.

Only 999 resources works. All Skills 20 works sometimes. The rest doesnā€™t. Is there any way to buy you guys a beer? Iā€™ve been using Mr.AntiFun cheats for quite some time ā€“ long before Wemod. And while I used to be a poor kid, I worked my way up and enjoying my personal gameplay experience was a huge part of it. :slight_smile:

An update is needed please.

1 Like

We need update!!!

1 Like

recent update to the game broke the mod but its still marked as compatible and I cannot seem to vote to update it I am guessing because of that.

So people know Max Skills and 999 stacks still work just mouse over the Skills on the characters or the items on the ground when you donā€™t have anything selected.

4 Likes

The RimWorld cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

5 Likes

thanks for the update!

Thank you

thanks for the update MAF

1 Like

Crashes whenever I activate the cheats is it interfering with mods?

Specifically Unlimited Rest

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Player-made mods can indeed interfere with trainers. Turn off all the mods then activate them one at a time while using the trainer to see which one triggers the issue.

wait what ? you wont support old versions if game has updated ? what the hell you talking ? i can turn off auto updates at steam so i can use my old save files and mods to play longer why i should brake my game. and why remove old trainers. this make unlogical. when MR anty was alone hes trainers was always accesable any time and can use on any updates.

Chill out a bit.

You can select older versions of trainers by clicking the History button in the trainer, which is underneath the Play button. This is no different to MAF listing all the old versions of a trainer on his forum (which wasnā€™t a very organised system by his own admittance).

If your game version is massively outdated (ie due to being cracked) and therefore isnā€™t supported by previous versions of MrAntiFunā€™s new-ish trainer, then use the older, outdated trainer by STN instead.

Next time you donā€™t understand something or canā€™t figure out how to do something, ask politely instead of throwing your toys out the pram.

1 Like

Yes there is an issue where the heal all halts all pregnancy. The issue includes that pregnancy stays halted even after you7 turn off that particular cheat.

the colonist age 25 thing isnt working for me

1 Like

my colonist age isnt working

1 Like

I think itā€™s silly there is a cheat, but I guess it makes it faster. The game already has something built in to use, but whatever works.

Welcome to the community @O-Inaris. :slight_smile:

As stated more than once in the community, many people prefer using trainers than built-in cheats. Hereā€™s why:

• Thereā€™s no hassle of remembering cheat codes or console commands or having to stop playing the game to enter them. Trainers are ā€œfire and forgetā€, while built-in cheats require you to break immersion to use them.

• Many times, trainers include cheats that are not possible to achieve using in-game cheats.

• Using in-game cheats disables the ability to earn achievements. Using a trainer does not.

• An increasing number of games are ā€œpunishingā€ players for using built-in cheats. Such as excluding them from leaderboards, disabling the ability to save the game and forcing them to have the word ā€œcheaterā€ above their head when they go online (resulting in them getting kicked a lot from private servers who donā€™t like playing with cheaters). Trainers generally avoid this happening.

1 Like

WeMod Canā€™t find the open game, worked fine a few days ago, probably needs to just be updated