RimWorld Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Seems like i can run a couple (literally 2 or 3) cheats but any more and it will crash, strong potential to be a conflict with mods though

1 Like

First of all, I have been a big fan of the MrAntiFun trainers for a very long time, you guys are amazing and never disappoint. Thank you for years of fun gaming.

I realize just how many trainers you guys make and maintain and so I am happy to wait for your quality trainers and updates, that being said, I have found that only two issues occur in my playthroughs and those are Instant construction no longer working and (as previously stated above) the Unlimited Joy crash with slaves in colony.

For those using the trainer, I have found that if you use all other pawn ā€œboostersā€ in trainer with slaves, the game is fine, and joy is very easy to keep up with using in-game mechanics.

Thank you again to the MrAntiFun team and all those that have supported them over the years, Without you guys gaming just wouldnā€™t be, wellā€¦, as Fun.

3 Likes

The game has just been updated. Have yet to find any issues (other than the ones listed above) with this new updateā€¦

1 Like

game crashes when i turn on cheats (any type) plz fix

1 Like

It hasnā€™t crashed for me yet, but Iā€™m only using the unlimited rest and on occasion, Iā€™ll use the resource cheatā€¦

v1.3.3200 dont use comfort. for some reasone its crash game. ijure or any mood food ect works

1 Like

trainer causes crashes when using anything

1.3.3287 is the new update

1 Like

i second that
id appreciate an update. im sure there are others wo have stopped using rimworld with wemod because of the lack of support for the game at the moment. Dev, if your listeningā€¦ please update

2 Likes

Not working on 1.3.3287, game crash

1 Like

The RimWorld cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

ver 1.3.3389

ā€œHeal injuriesā€ will somehow cause animalā€™s pregnancy stuck at ā€œearly stageā€ and wonā€™t proceed to later stage.

I think most of the cheats are working except for maybe the set stack to 999. immediately crashed after pressing that one.

I used ā€œHeal injuriesā€ when a pawn was injured (nothing serious, just some bandaged scratches and bruises but just wanted to test out the cheat) and the injuries went back to full. Then when I switched the cheat off the game crashed.

1 Like

Nothing seems to occur if I use Instant Construction. Iā€™m building a wall or door or solar panel, hit instant construction, no effect. Iā€™ll keep testing but that one may be broken.

Edit 8/15: No change despite extensive testing. Thought ā€œconstructionā€ might even refer to crafting/fabricating, but no dice. Cheat has no effect.

1 Like

Seeing this as well. Even when it was working previously it didnt affect crafting but the building of structures is no longer working

Im assuming they will hold off until the new dlc comes out so they are not doubling efforts.

Hello. Iā€™ve been using this with cracked RimWorld, but most of the cheats instantly deactivate as soon as I turned them on. Solution, please?

The devs give disclaimers and recommendations not to use with cracked games as they may not work with them and are not able to troubleshoot in regards with cracked games

Only Infinite Battery Energy is currently working in the new update.

1 Like

yep cheats are not activating as of Biotech release will need marked as needing updated for use
as other have since said inf. Battery and 999 select resource workā€¦instant construction randomly turns back off so unsure if its working

3 Likes

Only instant construction, select resource, and inf.battery work

2 Likes