Rise of the Tomb Raider Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Error message when starting this game.
An error ocurred while loading imports. Wrong DLL present.
Steam version with 20 year pack installed.

Hey @crazymic79. :wave: :slightly_smiling_face:

Could you try launching the game first via Steam. Then wait on the main menu for about five minutes. And then alt+tab to WeMod, press Play and alt+tab back to the game.

Also ensure that WeMod is added as an exception in your antivirus, just in case thereā€™s some kind of interference where the antivirus is preventing WeMod from injecting the trainer into your RAM.

@Ravenfyre
Same issue and error msg. Game also freezes.

Not sure what it can be as I just played this like 3 weeks ago
Made a post on March 21st that it was working also
Iā€™ll try it again and see what happens
PSā€¦ just played for like 30 minutes with no crash or freeze it did pause for like a second
What antivirus are you using ?

Windows security essentials plus Spybot S&D. I have had no issues like this up to this point .
Game version 1.0 build 820.0_64

I just recently begin playing this game and I use the Steam version. The Unlimited Health, Ammo and Resources work fine but the Unlimited Skill Points doesn`t seem to work. When I spend an skill point, instead of staying the same it goes down to 0.

Cheats for Ammo and Health buttons turns off when turning it on. Rest of the buttons work in Rise of the Tomb Raider. I am palying this game on the PC (Windows 10)

It does not workā€¦ Been testing against wolf attacks. Internet on. wemod on. I hit F1 and the beep is heard. I ALT-TAB to screen and the unlimited health is on.
Testing against the wolf attacks. I just let it happen and the wolf sinks into laraā€™s neck every time.

It does work I play this all the time and have no problems with it well ā€¦ except the health that one is a little buggy but I dont use it.
Stn is no longer with us here at wemod so for the health to be fixed would need a new trainer made by one of the other devs

i downloaded the trainer yesterday, and everything worked perfectly. however, trying to use the trainer today, the game crashes every single time. ive tried only activating certain cheats, but they all cause the game to crash. iā€™m able to play with the cheats for about 10-15 seconds before the game freezes and closes.

iā€™ve been running wemod in administrator mode, and itā€™s also exempt from my anti-virus and firewall. slightly confused as to why itā€™s stopped working not even 24 hours later. seemingly, iā€™ve attempted everything to get it working again, to no avail.

i understand the original maker of the trainer is no longer here to help, but any assistance would be appreciated!

Not sure what is up cuz I just tried this and worked fine are you maybe trying to use it online ?
And you are using the steam version ?
Maybe start the game first then after you play for a couple minute alt tab out then press the play button in wemod after , not a trainer issue because I have not had any freezing

im using the steam version!

i played for about an hour or so, and attempted to activate the cheats again, but the game still froze and crashed unfortunately.

Same thing happening for me. Launched game from Steam, played for a bit, pressed Play in wemod and game crashed right after.

Launching the game from WeMod works fine, launching the game from Steam and then switching to WeMod and enabling the trainer works fine. Iā€™ve noticed a couple of issues with the cheats:

1. Enabling unlimited resources and picking up a new resource freezes or crashes the game.
  2. Enabling unlimited resources and picking up a new ammo type freezes or crashes the game.
  3. Enabling unlimited resources and picking up a new weapon part freezes or crashes the game.
  4. Enabling unlimited health and dying in a scripted manner, i.e. falling into abyss, killed by bear, etc., causes the game to get glitch and you have to reload checkpoint.
  5. Enabling unlimited ammo and crafting/finding new ammo causes game to crash.
  6. After enabling cheats and returning to game, alt+tabbing out of the game without pausing it causes the game to crash. This may just be an issue with the game itself and not the game with cheats enabled.

The trainer doesnā€™t really give me any trouble, I just have to remember to enable/disable the cheats when necessary. Iā€™m running latest Win 10, Steam, WeMod, etc., and have excluded Steam and WeMod folders in Avast Free Antivirus.

1 Like

I had all cheats activated except for jump height and my enemies became immortal.

Game seems to crash after 10 mins using Unlimited Health and thats not in any scripted parts, just now it crashed to desktop when trying to melee kill a deathless one.

Whenever I activate a cheat the game crashes

can we get the same cheats for steam as the microsoft store? the added experience and add skill points. i dont think the unlimited skill points works for steam. every other cheat works tho.

Unplayable with the trainer.
Constant crashing with easy kills on.
Unlimited resources not working with everything. Skins are left out while upgrading
Unlimited Health is annoying when you misjump off to what supposed to be a death. It wont let you die but make you stay in the pit or on spikes forever.

1 Like

No. Everyone is wrong who says the error message stating ā€œAn error occurred while loading imports. Wrong DLL present.ā€ just means you havenā€™t started a campaign and loaded WeMod. I started a campaign then loaded WeMod and the error message popped up as it crashed my game. This trainer is unusable.