Rise of the Tomb Raider Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Your post is the one right above the one you just replied to.

1 Like

that link was on an other post which was merged

If my options requests are to much due to all the latest games being released then I hope some time in the near future at least the float option can be added.
Thanks for all the hard work you do.
thegrube

It might be pretty easy but is the super jump option not helpful ? You can modify your jump height to your liking with the remote and reach any difficult to reach area? @thegrube

Jump works great for areas above but not for areas across a large gap

1 Like

@thegrube Alright added to my list but as you can see it might take sometime due to games already there (STN's Games List)

I will wait patiently. I know thereā€™s a lot of work for you now.Thanks

1 Like

Just wanted to give a heads up the big update for this game is happening/happened today. Uh uh uh uh oh baby. Thanks for the work on this program and the work on 2.0 of infinity.

Let me know if it breaks any of the cheats.

It appears that infinite health doesnā€™t work anymore in any of the mode. Infinite ammo and ressources are still fine however.

no one seems to have mentioned anything about it on here, but the infinite skill points option doesnā€™t seem to be working for me. any special way you have to use it to get it to work?

did the game get a new patch?

Yeah, that seems to be the case. Just tested the game now with the latest patch, but the HEALTH option isnā€™t working, as Lara died few times while in a skirmish/fight.

Though the F1 key gets activated, but it seems infinite health might be broken, imo. Need to test more. But thankfully, the trainer will get an update from STN, if this option is broken.

YUP. Just now I started the game via STEAM, and there was a small update/patch, around 350 MB in size I thinkā€¦

i havent played it since ive beaten it sometime ago.

There was a new DLC, which added coop to Endurance mode (probably the source of the non-working cheat), new outfits and new content (playable Croft Manor).

Oh, thatā€™s good. I havenā€™t beaten this game yet, because of lack of time on my side. Still need to complete many more story missions. :weary:

I have many pending games (to buy) on my list as well, including MAFIA 3, Quantum break, and Gears of War 4 etc. :frowning2:

ive picked up the ps4 version as well.

Iā€™ll update it

1 Like

Yeah, I think the 20 Year Celebration special edition of the game. Previously there was an update to support this game edition as well.

Thanks @STN