Rise of the Tomb Raider Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Health, Resources, and Skill Points do not appear to work with version 1.0.753.2 (patch #10) released on October 25.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. Iā€™ll update the trainer (downloading)

Thank you!

Any update?

Thank you!

(Sorry, I know itā€™s probably difficult to update everything, Iā€™m just curious)

Health and skill points are not working. makes the noise but immediately deactivates (steam version)

@z31psshh @Chabb @88MPH @jdpricey @LoneStrider21 Trainer Updated!

Sorry to bug you just wanted to know any support coming to the Windows 10 (UWP) version of the game?

FYI:

Unlimited Health isnā€™t working any more with the current steam version (updated today on my machine).

Okay, iā€™ll check it out

Any update for the health?

Been busy with other titles but iā€™ll do it in a few hours

1 Like

Take your time. The game isnā€™t going anywhere.

@STN If I give you my UWP account could you tailor the trainer to work with Windows Store as you did Resident Evil 7?

Okay but give me a day or two, have to deal with some crap first. Iā€™ll PM you myself.

ok kool no problem

Dear author! Update pls cheats for Rise of the Tomb raiders.very grateful!

When I tried to enable the Unlimited Health cheat, it wouldnā€™t activate, even though I heard the confirmation sounds. The game version I ran was 1.0.668.1, I assume that it may be related to the game version I was running.

I beat the game recently, but I wanted to let you folks know of this bug I ran into.

Hey, thanks for telling us.

I checked STN`s Trello and its already in the backlog :wink:

Btw, normally support etc for spesific trainer on the original topic. Just FYI later on if you find something.

There is something wrong with the ā€œUnlimited Healthā€ cheat that doesnā€™t work. Other than that, everything works fine. :slight_smile:

Yeah just downloaded game yesterday. Iā€™ll fix it today

1 Like