Risk of Rain 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yes, yes… of course.

This version cannot be injected into the game

This game is preparing to leave early access and launch their first alpha version on the 11th August.
Click here to see that announcement.

There are probably a lot of little unannounced patches going on in the background to prepare for this, which may or may not be interfering with the trainer’s compatibility.

Plenty of free games to grab while waiting for that major update to drop: Free Games & Deals - WeMod Community.

Great mod, makes the game less of a task to play through.
Only problems I’m having are that incinerator drones don’t fire and instead make a loud buzzing noise when ‘fast attacks’ is on, and Void Reavers absolutely destroy the FPS because they fire a million times as well.

we need update cheat trainer i wil dont run in game

ok just wait. he has other games to update too and will get to this one since the request update meter has exceeded 1000. He’ll get to it, give him time.

Since this game was recently updated two days ago (as I said it would be in a recent post here: Risk of Rain 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam), then the trainer will also need to be updated.

You need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app. Update requests posted here in toe forum are not counted. This explains how: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support.

Each vote bumps the trainer higher up the development queue. At the time of this post, only 4 of the 65,445 WeMod members who actively play this game have requested an update. Which is not enough to prioritise it over other trainers.

Handy related links:

@Ravenfyre, I checked on the votes for an update to this game yesterday and it had well over 1000 and now it has been reset. Something isn’t right here.

1 Like

It got another update today so I think that caused a new vote to start again

This was an error. I will disable voting for it now. The 2nd update triggered it :slight_smile:

This is planned for us to update.

No ETAs :+1:

2 Likes

The Risk of Rain 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thanks for the update. Health/Shield don’t seem to work, even when on. One hit kill turns itself off instantly.

Tested on Steam version 1.0.0.6 of the game.

1 Like

Worked perfectly for me. Even attack speed/cool down and money which werent working before.

Hey @Diectise. :slight_smile:

As the trainer was updated to be compatible with the latest game version 17 hours ago from this post, it should be working fine as long as your copy of the game is up to date and legitimately purchased from Steam (as opposed to from another store or cracked).

Under the Play button in the trainer is another’s button labelled History. Click this and make sure the most recent trainer in the list is selected. Then try this:

1. Launch the game via Steam. Wait on the main menu for 5 minutes.
  2. Alt+tab to WeMod, press Play.
  3. Alt+tab back to the game.

Hi, I’ve just tested everything and “One Hit Kills” is the only one that doesn’t seem to work, I’m using the latest Steam version of Risk of Rain 2.

Hi, thanks for the reply, I’m just not sure what I’m doing wrong. Followed the directions and double-checked the history tab to make sure I was on the right trainer. Still doesn’t seem to work for the first two, though everything else but one-hit kill works fine now. Example pic here.

Since it just seems to be me, I’ll reinstall WeMod / the game and see if that helps.

Hey @LikelyEgg60, @AlexTheDead & @Diectise.

For one-hit kill, please make sure you’re reading the note supplied with the cheat.

Personally I’ve been having troubles with everything but health, shield and fast attacks
EDIT: Well, the money cheat works but only in multiplayer but it doesn’t give the money to me

Good. Because trainers are not designed for online game modes. WeMod does not condone online cheating nor does it provide the tools to do so. :slight_smile:

I understand that but when it’s me and one of my friends in a co-op lobby both using WeMod I don’t see a problem, just that if I pressed the button he got 5k and when he pressed the button, he still got the 5k. And how is that a good thing if it ONLY works in multiplayer for me.