Risk of Rain 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Risk of Rain 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Shield
3. Unlimited Jumps
4. Add 5K Money
5. Fast Attacks
6. Instant Cooldown
7. One-Hit Kills

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start gameplay before using any of the mods.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/12/2019
    Started development

• 04/16/2019
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 07/12/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/23/2019

• 11/07/2019

• 12/26/2019

• 04/09/2020

• 05/01/2020

• 08/15/2020

• 09/06/2020

• 09/09/2020

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Hey is it possible we could have a estimate for when the trainer will be released? im not too fussed how long it takes but it’s annoying just seeing its coming like it’s a big S O O N™ for the trainer.
doesn’t need to be a specific date just a rough estimate if that’s okay

Usw this one for now lol

https://community.wemod.com/t/risk-of-rain-2-cheats-and-trainer-for-steam/83577/3

Since you cant wait !!!
@Vinylicious7

oh ■■■■ nice. cheers man!

The Risk of Rain 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

This Trainer is working flawlessly! Except the money feature. It does not add money at all, regardless of circumstances/maps, the money feature does not work at all.
Of course, you hear the sound of the activation, but no money is added regardless of how many times you activate it.

I am still very grateful, this trainer is 10/10. <3

can you add the option to be able to change how fast the attack speed is?

2 things I’ve noticed.

The money feature doesn’t work, but this isn’t a major issue.

The unlimited health doesn’t work properly either, however. It seems to go to 9999 when toggled, but I can see the health bar going down when I’m attacked. Eventually you can die, even with it and unlimited shield toggled.

Currently playing the v17.04.2019, the trainer has a warning sign stating ‘this version isn’t supported by the trainer.’

with the current version of the game/trainer, unlimited health/shield also gives enemies unlimited health and shield making them impossible to kill. and im unable to get the money modifier to work in private lobbies

When updated is it possible to add an item multiplier? I know other trainers have them but i prefer to stick to Wemod

should also note I encountered the same issue as Acutie noticed making both of those a VERY bad idea shield one especially

so we should just give up on this ever being updated, right?

Well being it’s still early access the devs wanna keep updating the game stingerrr updates the trainer then they send out another update. Always take a chance making a trainer for early access once the game is actually out wont be so bad

The Risk of Rain 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Trainer update is out now! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello,Thanks for this trainer, but… it sucks in multiplayer. When i use cheats in multi,i don’t get anything… my co-players are getting for some reason…

That’s because it’s not supposed to work in multiplayer !
Trainers are made for singleplayer use only.

I know that, but it “works” in multi.For my pals,but works. I use it only when i play with friends, so stay cool.

His message may have seemed a tad aggressive but I assure you that was not the intention, more of concern of use in multiplayer as in some games that can result in your account being banned :slightly_smiling_face:

We do not offer multiplayer support, if the trainer functions well in single player then we will not make adjustments for it to work in multiplayer.

Thanks for understanding :smile:

1 Like