Roboquest on Gamepass?

Hello @Everyone

Just wondering if it is possible to create a Roboquest Trainer for Gamepass (PC).
Currently, it’s only available for Steam.
The game has been recently added to Gamepass (PC) and I’m enjoying a lot to play it.
Some of the cheats that could be included are:

1. Invincibility
  2. Unlimited Wrenches
  3. Unlimited Powercells
  4. Edit Wrenches
  5. Unlimited Ammo
  6. Game Speed
  7. Unlimited Jump

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Just to note first of all - I changed the title of your thread since it looked too much like an official trainer thread with its old title, which could potentially mislead people. :slight_smile:

We do not take trainer requests in the forum. The suggestions section here is for making suggestions to improve the software itself, not suggestions for trainers.

To ensure that we prioritise the highest demands first, trainers are made or updated based on their current overall popularity amongst the entire WeMod community. Here’s how it works: Game Queue.

You can see the currently scheduled queue for trainers that are in line to be developed or updated by clicking the Creators tab in the WeMod software.

Make sure to show your interest in any trainers that are not developed yet by clicking the Notify Me button on the trainer’s page within the WeMod software.

3 Likes

Thanks @Ravenfyre :sunglasses:

1 Like