Rogue Legacy 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Looks like it was updated an hour ago, that’s great, though really hoping you get unlimited coins working cause it’s the only reason I signed up

1 Like

Version 1.0.1 of Rogue Legacy has been released, and the trainer has been marked as not compatible.

Whoops. I actually forgot to update my copy of the game on Steam LOL. We’re good.

1 hit kill cheat crashes game and breaks enemies/game
(enemies stuck underground/in attack pose).
As previously mentioned, the resource cheats are great for starting out,
but are not quite enough later game.
Cheats for other grindey aspects (Souls) would be great too.

Couple things I’ve noticed, even before the recent RL2 patch:

• One-Hit Kills freezes some boss fights, stops all Zombie monsters from unearthing (they’re still there, which breaks challenge rooms), freezes some enemy attack motions (such as Skeletons after throwing bones, Spear Maidens after dashing, and Blob Fish after doing slam attack), and often causes game crashes.
  • Unlimited Health and Invincible appear to be the same thing; except Invincible causes game crashes.
  • Unlimited Coins/Rune Ore/Equipment Ore puts value at 9999, and keeps it there. Maybe look into possibility of raising it to 999999, as I’ve been able to get gold in later NG+s up to 250000+

With the toggle-able functions, this is honestly a real great trainer, minus the game crashing and the bug with the monsters.

3 Likes

Seconding this request, especially the unlimited gold.

3 Likes

After last game update these what I seen changed.

Invincible doesn’t seem to work anymore, which before helped with No-Hit challenges.
One-Hit Kills i seen does cause problems with certain enemies and bosses, though turning it off before certain bosses does help.

As for Gold, unsure if it might be better to replace it with a multiplier instead? Since that will help better with NG+ runs.

Part from that everything else been working good so thank you for the trainer.

3 Likes

There is one more thing, and sorry if it does sound needy but thought I least ask. But could you add an infinite timer for the scars? Since even with the handicaps the game offer, there are some still giving me a hard time like the ranger one.

3 Likes

one hit kill tends to crash the game at random i can go a full day without it causing problems and the next day it will crash the game multiple times.

any chance the unlimited ore / gold can be changed into a flat % buff since 9999 is nowhere near enough endgame

1 Like

Unlimited Mana cheat isn’t working on the Steam version. It just turns itself off.

1 Like

An infinite timer for the challenges would be handy

1 Like

Is there plans to upload trainers for the Epic version of this gamer as well?

1 Like

I would LOVE an ore and coins multiplier. That way I can still level up but do it at faster/more fun speed!

Also, I love this product. I’m mentally disabled so I don’t deal with frustration very well, also I have carpal tunnel, it’s been operated on, but after 30 minutes of a button masher my hands ache. This lets me play games that the carpal tunnel made impossible, like Dark Souls and Enter the Gungeon. Thank You and keep up the awesome work.

1 Like

Is there any plans to update the mods for this game?

The Rogue Legacy 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

i dont know how infinite money works it doesn’t do anything for me