Runescape Private Server

Hello horizon, I was wondering if any of you would be interested in playing my Runescape Private Server. Not sure if this is in the right forum or not… but here we go:

Just a little bit about me: I’m 20 years old, in my first year of Computer Science and decided that I’d start a RSPS while I study for the Oracle Certified Associate Java Programmer certification.
This is a learning experience for me and this is my first attempt at a RSPS. That said, if you have any suggestions on improving the server (not website), please post them on the website or in a reply.

Download: Play

I know the forums are horrid, they are a temporary solution until I can find a more permanent forum like myBB or vBulletin. I honestly have no idea what I’m doing when it comes to building a website.

[u][/u]Features[b][/b]
-Economy based on skilling

-Instant PKing (Fight for your soul) - PK For fun or turn on “RiskPK” to risk coins.

(Ignore the developer’s note in the chatbox. :stuck_out_tongue: )

-Dicing
-Trivia Bot

-Killing Spree Announcements
-200M experience mastery capes & server announcement
-Clan chat

Stuff I plan on adding:
Red = not started yellow = started
Quests that alter your QuickPK gear slightly if completed.
PvM (Bossing)
21 skills all working at at least 90%

I hope to see some of you guys online!
I am eager to implement your ideas and respond to your feedback, keep in mind this is my first attempt at this and I’ve done it all alone because I have no friends. :c

I honestly would try to get into this if I had membership. It’s like WoW dude, you can’t truly have fun unless you pay. Seems pretty legit tho.

Thanks! This server doesn’t have membership, you may donate if you enjoy the server and would like to. :smile:

So wait, can you do everything a member can do on it then?

You can only do what I have personally programmed and added to the server, which is not a lot, but it does contain some of Runescape’s Member’s Content.