RUNNING WITH RIFLES Cheats and Trainer for Steam

ok thx

I was confuse on where to go even after reading that so go to info and press on the send notification when updated so that it will be more likely to get updated

1 Like

it crash need fix

3 Likes

it crash need fix it plz

3 Likes

any idea of the eta for the game running with rifles?

1 Like

Please fix it plz,it crashed when get starting

I love running with rifles,for real! But I can’t have enough fun without your trainer(Thank god for you made this).So plz,fix the crashes and update asap.THX,again.

Please update this trainer for god sake!!!

3 Likes

Plz Updata, thank~~

1 Like

The RUNNING WITH RIFLES cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Changes:

cant load the game

is it safe for multiplayer

no cheat is 100% safe for mp and you dont want to state that on here wemod dosent support useing cheats on mp. the cheats wemod makes and the mod makers are designed for solo play so if you use them for mp use them at your own risk and if you get banned you only have your self to blame.

I want things in my backpack to not disappear when I die

Changes:

Is it possible to add RP and XP cheats? Also for those cheats to be adjustable and not just instantly max out?

Other than that cheats are working fine, thanks for your hard work and making this game more enjoyable!

The Unlimited Ammo not work for the secondary weapon, need to update. PLEASE! :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Changes:

Unlimited ammo only applies on Primary weapons. Is it possible to include Secondary weapons?