RWBY: Grimm Eclipse Cheats and Trainer for Steam

RWBY: Grimm Eclipse
This is the official discussion topic of the RWBY: Grimm Eclipse Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Skill Points
3. Unlimited Aura
4. Unlimited Ultimate

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start game world before using any of the cheats.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/31/2018
    Started development

• 01/31/2018
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 09/29/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/29/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

I found problem with infinite health you can die while its turned on.(infinite aura too)
When i was at camping(Final Exam) at eclipse difficulty, mutated Deathstalker spawn a lot of green exploding minions. i kill them with ult, but when they blow up at same time they killed me.
Personaly i think its not big problem, just saying that to let you know

1 Like

It is scripted then.

Hey the unlimited skill points doesn’t seem to be working?

1 Like

Its a unity game so do something related to the cheat you’re trying to activate first i.e gain some or spend some skills

1 Like

Thank you!

Do I activate it first before I get or earn skill points or activate it when I start the game

Get a skill point first or what ever it is. Then activate the cheat after.

with the new update, the trainer stopped working.

1 Like

The program says I’m running a version with no trainers, (Oct 1st 2016) yet steam says it’s up to date, I even uninstalled and reinstalled it. what do I do about that?

As of right now the only one working seems to be the unlimited skill points. well in single player.

1 Like

Same problem here, nothing else is working except unlimited skill points. I tried everything related to health/aura but it seems the update broke the trainer.

I’ve added the ability to vote for an update for this trainer :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

update please

2 Likes

Hi, the trainer is not updated and it is not working properly. Would be very appreciate if the trainer is updated. Thanks in advance. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The RWBY: Grimm Eclipse cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The RWBY: Grimm Eclipse cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
  • Updated notes

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

does this mean the stat changes are now permanent?

last time i played this game, nothing but the perk points worked, but they would always vanish with the start of every mission and have to be redone over and over.

1 Like