Safety question about modding gamerscore

I’ve learned about several people who modded gamerscore an have not been banned recently
An I’m curious about if I just mod like 1 achievement per day if I’d get banned an how long to wait until you know your safe an not going to get banned?

Thank you for answering in advance

1 Like

There is no 100% your safe. But if you only unlock like 1 a day you are pretty safe. People who get banned quickly or at all are usually the ones unlocking many everyday and continuing to do it for a long while and if I remember correctly something to do with online only achievements. There are plenty of older threads here at WeMod where this was talked about in depth years ago when it was a big thing still. Maybe check those out for some tips and how to make sure they are timestamped correctly. I never got into that part of Xbox 360 modding so I’m not the answer man if you know what I mean. Good luck…and don’t go getting your self banned!

2 Likes

Sorry I do understand this to be a tired type thread
But I’ve seen around 30 tags all mod like 100000gamerscore an haven’t been banned for around a year now some are recent.
But how long does it take to know if you are going to get reset/banned

An would it be better to have a online timestamp or an offline stamp

1 Like

You never know when it’s coming. Either the ban hammer swings in your direction or it doesn’t. But going overboard with it certainly helps it swing your way.

Like I mentioned before, I never unlocked achievements to gain greater gamerscore. To me that is pointless and silly. I like to play games I enjoy. Maybe use cheats after completing them to make them interesting or use cheats on games I otherwise don’t care for but the cheats make them fun for some reason.

1 Like

Years back when I was a " beginner " with the xbox and horizon I already had like 15 thousand achievements but got greedy and unlocked a " shitzload and end up getting banned for 30 days and lost all the achievements and got the banner cheater which wasn’t to bad

1 Like

Do you think like one achievement a day or even week might make it safe ?

An thank you both for commenting!

I already answered that question. It is much safer than going crazy with it but it is NEVER 100% safe. You are doing something wrong in Microsoft’s eyes by cheating so if they notice what do you think they are going to do? You might not get banned but you can get your gamerscore wiped and never be able to earn those ones again. I believe that’s how it works but it’s been a while since I was hip to that game so could be wrong.

1 Like

Yes mrwonda. They Wipe your achievements and you cant earn those ever again but you can if there is a dlc that comes out but not anymore dlc’s

2 Likes