Saints Row: The Third Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Saints Row: The Third
This is the official discussion topic of the Saints Row: The Third Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Money
3. No Reload
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. Unlimited Throwables
6. No Wanted Level
7. Full Wanted Level

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/31/2018
    Started development

• 07/31/2018
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Ill try this when i re-download the game cant wait to try
Could of just put unlimited money and it would’ve been good enough.
Seriously

IT WORKS Ver WelE Yeet

1 Like

You should add a respect cheat.

2 Likes

Is it possible to add a “add respect” cheat to this trainer?

1 Like

Update: After doing a bit of research, it looks like the ability to freeze mission timers in this game hasn’t been possible through any kind of trainer. I did manage to get through the activities I was stuck on (Insurance Fraud and Tank Mayhem) by updating the current activity cash through Cheat Engine.

The memory values remained persistent after restarting the game, at least for Tank Mayhem. I didn’t test Insurance Fraud. If there is the desire to add activity cash to the trainer, I’m happy to look into this more and do some testing to see if I can nail down the memory values for other activities.

Original: Works like a treat! An option to freeze mission timers would be really helpful to get me through some of the tricker activities.

I am told in a third-party Saints Row forum that the Steam files for Remastered are the same as Epic’s Remastered and, in fact, mods for that latter work about as well in the Steam drop of Remastered. I am about to try aiming the Epic trainer here for the Steam Remastered executable under that theory. I’ll keep you posted.

Addendum: It works. Also posting this on the actual “Epic” Remastered forum so all can spread the word.

Can you add cheating that the vehicle is not harmed?please

Is there any way to skip activities or extend the timer?

Nevermind, I was able to 100% the game. Thanks for the cheat tho.