Salt and Sacrifice Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Salt and Sacrifice
This is the official discussion topic of the Salt and Sacrifice Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Focus
4. Unlimited Poise
5. Max Carrying Capacity
6. Unlimited Items
7. Set Salt
8. Set Silver
9. One-Hit Kills
10. Set Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start game world before using any of the mods.

Read notes for each mod.

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/10/2022
    Started development

• 05/10/2022
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 05/14/2022
    Unlimited Poise cheat added
    Max Carrying Capacity cheat added
    Unlimited Items cheat added
    Set Salt cheat added
    Set Silver cheat added

• 05/19/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/23/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Salt and Sacrifice cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Hey , thank you for trainer, is it possible to modify unlimited salt and unlimited silver by a specific amount you can add , for example 10k or so , because having 9999999999 salt and silver looks very bad and breaks the game.
Also if you can add stats like on dark souls it would be perfect.

Thank you so much

How does it break the game?

The fact that is shows 99999999999 in both currencies is very bad and specially when there is online , people can get caught pretty easily. I wish you can choose how much currency you can add

You should not be using the cheats or a modded character online.

In a lot of games we get to choose the amount of currency we want to add in , I dont want to have infinite currency I just want a tiny bit so I can progress a bit faster thats it , is it not possible ?

Hello there is there a posibility to add unlimited items option?

Changes:

• Unlimited Poise cheat added
  • Max Carrying Capacity cheat added
  • Unlimited Items cheat added
  • Set Salt cheat added
  • Set Silver cheat added

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Player speed to be added please.

Also fast attacks

Hi STiNGERR,

Having issues with the Unlimited Items cheat. Works half the time and doesn’t apply to healing flask. Also max carrying cpacity sometimes turns off on it’s own during gameplay. Otherwise everything else works well. Thank you!

Jump height increase please

Yea for me the unlimited items cheat is not working for some reason, no matter what I do, am I doing something wrong or is it broken?

You guys Did an Amazing Job With making mods for this game and many other games. I will never stop supporting you guys lol I do have one request If thats okay? Can you guys look into adding and option for
#UnlimitedRage (The red Bar that appears on certain weapons)

THANK U now let me go and play more wemod games lulz >.>

Greetings.
I would like to ask, if there’s any reason for some of the cheats to not work. Out of all options present, only “Set Salt”, “set Silver” and, “Unlimited Items” (I assume it works only with Inquisitor’s Tools, like bombs and potions) did make an effect.
No matter how or when I try, any other options don’t work at all.

set salt, set silver ulimited items and 1 shot kill doesnt work at all

All 3 cheats are working fine. You need to gain some resources, salt, or silver after setting the value.

any chance to create a option to just increase the damage a player recieves from monsters so you don’t have to have unlimited health so in a way you could sorta control the dificulty for yourself?