Sapiens Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Sapiens
This is the official discussion topic of the Sapiens Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Enable Debug Cheats
2. Instant Construction
3. Super Workers Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Mods must be activated on the main menu. They can only be toggled off if you go back to the game main menu or restart the game.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/04/2022
    Started development

• 08/07/2022
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 11/18/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/26/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Sapiens cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

the game crashes when i click craft items

2 Likes

yes u are right game keeps crashing

1 Like

the No Construction Material’s Cheat crashes the game if cheat is activated than clicking on crafting area in game…

2 Likes

Thank you.

i wish these didnt crash the game. besides that it also doesn’t work. they still need stuff to craft after I turn it on?

Cheats don’t work. Activating instant construction causes already built structures to become invisible, and new construction still requires mats. Useless.

Only using Enable Debug Cheats currently, but I have tested all the other cheats. As long as you activate them at the main menu and only turn them on/off there, they work fine. I think the Super Workers Speed is a little too “super” so I don’t use them (they are like The Flash out there xD). I’m excited for more cheats to come as they usually do! You guys rock.

I follow the instructions as per the mod and got into my world but the build function doesn’t work and they still have to go get resources to build - I don’t use the speed option but the top 3 - then the game freezes for a few seconds and crashes

When I want to create a world, the game crashes. And it only does it when using WeMod

crashes when cheats aktivated :frowning:

1 Like

When will you update this?

1 Like

Ever since the last Game Update, WeMod doesn’t work anymore for this game! Please check to see if we can ever get back to playing with these mods!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

when using no crafting materials needed and you use a crafting bench it crashes the game

Same issue as person above

Just wanted to see if there are any planned updates for this trainer?

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Cheat don’t work.

1 Like