SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Are you using the most up to date steam version?
Not using it online ?
Try and start game from steam first then when in game alt tab out THEN press the play button in wemod. Sometimes will work like that

Hi when i use normal mod ā€œplayā€ and be in game 5 sec. Get this crash https://zapodaj.net/2bb1cee5a2fb8.png.htmlā€¦ same when i be in the game and use alt tab then click play in wemod. Help please :frowning: Try play on steam onlineā€¦

Are you on the STABLE or BETA version of WeMod?

Hi bro, iā€™v the Stable version or WeMod.

Do me a favor, start the trainer as you have previously and then select the down arrow in the top right, go to settings, save the log and send it to me in the message I sent you :slightly_smiling_face:

This has been solved VIA PMs

What is that, when i try buy now in the game a this black key "its 4all same " i got thisā€¦ ;/
https://zapodaj.net/d6921cbe386da.png.html

Are you using a cracked game by any chance?

Black Keys are drops that you find in Nightmare Mode in the game. Nightmare Mode is an online feature. I also believe they are purchased from the in-game store using a game premium currency. WeMod does not support nor condone the cheating of online features.

I donā€™t know, i dont have a cracked game. I have this from steam. I download the WeMod, make the trainer on sas zombie. Next when i come on game with this mod i cant buying in the shop game. Iā€™v 20$ and this purchase failed is now all time in the game. When i use this game normal from steam i cant too.

Iā€™d reach out to the developer, thatā€™s an in-game micro-transaction and wouldnā€™t have anything to do with WeMod :+1:

1 Like

could you add a cheat for infinite turrets

just buy them

Black boxes are entirely possible as far as i know. There was a diff trainer i had specialized to SAS4 that had that function, where there was a selector in the mod menu to choose which box you want, then any boxes you buy from the ingame store are that particular box. It worked on the titanium boxes, so not a real dollar spent!

How about something like:

1. Better chances if not 100% chance to get Nanto, Black Boxes, Cores, and Keys? Maybe a switch can be turned on if you want to receive Nanto or Black. If you receive Nanto, another switch will enable you to receive a Key or a Core per Nanto.
  2. Auto duplicate all received boxes or set a number of copies per box. So in a game if you receive 2 Nantos and they give you a Shockfield+Key and a Jupiter, if you turn this mod on, you will get 4 Nantos and they give you 2Shockfields+2Keys and 2Jupiters
  3. Duplicate your Cores and Keys
  4. Since you have money, how about a RESET all weapons and armor ie remove the augments, there are some weapons/pieces of armor that, after the mod, youā€™ll wish you had augmented in another way. Endless ammo made reloads and reload times redundant.
  5. Reset skills

you should make leveling up faster

quick level up or insta max level

Any plans for increased box drops or guaranteed 10*** drops?

if you want it to work then i suggest you launch SAS4 from WeMod like how i do

Can you add Easy XP/EXP Or like instant XP/Instant level 100 and can you add like infinite turrents and no turrent cap/you can place as many turrents as you want and they all shoot. because when you place like 3 turrents only 2 shoot because thats the cap for turrents can you please get rid of that and if you do thank you very much but your Mod menu is amazing tho and can you also add infinite skill points that would also be amazing and also make it so the skill points like dont reset but as long as you add the infinite skill points im happy but what i mean by they dont reset is by me maxing one of the skill things the max skill level up for an item is 25 but if i hit 25 with the max skill points can you make it so when i max out the item thing that you upgrade with skill points can you make it like stay thanks i know this is a large request but please take it into consideration. Please and if you do thank you, Also you can take your time that is fine by me :]

Everything works perfectly but i wonder if you could make a thing that triggers a crate to open, iā€™m thinking it would be defined as an event. Thanks!

Hi, could this cheat get an update? Such as a xp multi or a way to trigger opening any box, such as editing the one in the shop for a level 2 box it could be hacked to open any box?

single player and multiplayer are linked on sas4 so isnt there a risk of getting banned or people using it to cheat online even if you only use it offline and disable the cheats before going online the things like unlimited money will carry over to multiplayer wont it?