SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

SAS: Zombie Assault 4
This is the official discussion topic of the SAS: Zombie Assault 4 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Energy
3. Unlimited Money
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. No Reload
6. Unlimited Grenades
7. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/03/2019
    Started development

• 10/06/2019
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 11/01/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/05/2021

• 11/26/2021

• 03/11/2022

• 04/08/2022

• 04/29/2022
    Set Game Speed cheat added

• 09/29/2022

• 10/05/2022

• 12/24/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

The SAS: Zombie Assault 4 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

I got SAS Zombie Assault 4 game but it seem doesnt work? Do i have to put file before i play the game or just start game then activate the cheats?

Should work. Your game from steam ?
Try and launch the game from steam first then when you are in game world , alt tab out THEN click play in wemod after. Usually that will work

so i did that but wont work can you try it and send a screenshot?

hi, can you please add unlimited black keys boxes and black cores!!!

4 Likes

Stingerr can take a look when he comes back around to this to see if it’s possible

thank you very much !!!

1 Like

Don’t know about black boxes & Keys but Black cores is possible

2 Likes

even if its just black cores that would be amazing :smiley:

3 Likes

that’s all we need tbh

pls add more to this

Could add a function to manually insert a value for cash only. 1B seems to be too much

So are there plans to extend this any further? I’d really like to see a black cores cheat added. I would also really love it if there could be some way to add strongboxes (idk if that’s possible because I think some cheat detection prevents that from working), cuz opening hundreds, if not thousands, of the t1 boxes to get what I want is really killing me

Fix black stronghole and black keys in the trainer ;D

Not sure what you mean ? I don’t see any stonghole and keys in the trainer ?

According to a quick research -
Black strong boxes and black keys are linked to multiplayer modes in the game. And probably involves micro-transactions to some degree as well. Therefore I’m extremely doubtful WeMod will create a cheat for getting more, especially if they involve micro-transactions because that’s just the equivalent of begging to be sued.

1 Like

If the above from @Ravenfyre is accurate, we won’t and most likely couldn’t create a cheat for those items as they are generally stored server side :+1:

1 Like

No i know that it isent in the trainer but the elite cores could that be a possibility to get it on the trainer

can someone help me ? i can’t use the cheat because it stuck when i click play button and always loading