Satisfactory Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Ok sorry we will have to take a look and see what’s up

1 Like

The Satisfactory Early Access cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

The unlimited items breaks fluids in coal power plants. value appears to get set at 1 which isnt enough to run a plant on so they shut down

when I activate unlimited resources waters immediately stop and therefore coal plants stopped. it look like water extractors working fine but does not pump water.

Still getting all mine to bounce off of ON and switch right back to OFF. Not sure it is hooking to anything on my game atm.

it puts all liquid to 0 when u activate unlimitied and easy craft so your fuel generators and coal plants stop working

Hey so I play satisfactory and the new update has issues with WeMod because it when the infinite items is activated it messes up all the fluids and none go into machines except .5 that’s it anyway we can get that fixed it’s just irritating that my nuclear plant does work due to this and if I don’t have to I don’t want to pick one or the other

Hey so I play satisfactory a lot and I was wondering is there anyway to fix the trainer for update 3 it works but when you use the infinite items it messes up all the fluid so nothing fluid related works and I was wondering if there was anyway to add and infinite jet pack fuel option so you could fly indefinitely

1 Like

@MrAntiFun Hey, I know you’re a busy person, but it does seem like there’s a compatibility issue with the trainer and this game. Nothing actually turns on, and stays on. I personally don’t know if there is a solution, but it would be awesome if you could take a few moments to look and see if there is anything you can do.

1 Like

Not sure why but the easy craft option stops my water extractors from working, with it off it allows them to pump a full 200m cubed of water, but turning it on instantly brings it down to 1m cubed meaning i cant supply my machines with water

1 Like

Hi all,

As of today the easy craft is still causing the same issue unfortunately, it’s setting all of my fluid levels to 1 so all of my coal generators are going offline whenever I use it.

Any chance we can get a fix for this?

2 Likes

Hello everyone!
Today, more than one function does not work.
Hopefully soon they will fix it. We are waiting for the result.
I would like to believe that the author is engaged not only in popular projects.

1 Like

When you try to build the space elevator it doesnt let you, beacuse the max for unlimited items is 1000.

1 Like

Is there a way of making a cheat to where things get built faster when the person does it. Say instead of 6 tics its 1 tic. TY

2 Likes

Unlimited items is badly broken.

If you pick up a single stack of items it explodes into many stacks to fill your inventory.

Also, no matter how many stacks you have of an item no more than 1000 are counted toward construction costs.

And the app does not have a ‘Request Update’ button on the trainer.

1 Like

Trainer has gone out of date and is not compatible with current version of Satisfactory, can we get an update to this Trainer set please?

1 Like

The only cheat that toggles is the Game Speed, and it doesn’t appear to actually affect the game speed at all. The others just turn on/off every time they are toggled.

If you are ok with people giving suggestions then here are a few I thought of:

1. Immediate crafting time. Or quicker crafting time?
  2. A higher number for Easy Crafting since some things (like the space elevator) needs more than 1000 of an item.
  3. Unlimited jetpack time.
  4. Possibly the ability to easily research stuff in the M.A.M and/or HUB.
  5. Maybe the ability to have items clip through each other?
  6. Maybe Unlimited power or power capacity?
1 Like

The Satisfactory Early Access cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Walking Speed cheat added
  • Jump Height cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Nice idea to ad walking speed and jump height. Flying speed would be very nice, too.
Anyways…here´s my problem: “Unlimited Items” doesn´t work for me. Any suggestions?

Currently can’t get any of the cheats to work, not sure what im doing wrong. i have the game running with the wemod client open, but i try to activate something and it immediately shuts off, for all of them.