Satisfactory Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

The trainer was updated to be compatible with the latest game release 12 hours ago from this post. It should be working fine as long as your copy of the game is up to date and legitimately purchased from Epic Games.

Under the Play button in the trainer is another button that says History. Click this and make sure the most recent trainer in this list is selected. :slight_smile:

Have the same Problem with the new Version of the Trainer. For me still works the Trainer version from 3 months, but not the latest Version. I have Epic Version 0.3.5.4 Build 125.236. The “Unlimited Items” option does not work. it works with the older Trainer Version.

1 Like

I´ve checked it. I play on the same version as you mentioned. The older Trainer also works very well with everything, but the pipes. If “Unlimited Items” is selected, it works fine with any items, but the pipes are always empty, no matter how many pumps and sources for liquids are connected.

Does it matter that I bought my copy through steam?

You need to use the steam trainer if you bought it from steam.

Yes unlimited items are not working for me or i just am not using it right
I want to use it for power slugs and stuff

hey wanted to say that the unlimited health is outdated
and also stn’s unlimited heath is broken, so thats kinda bad

Unlimited health is not outdated. The only trainer that should be used is MrAnitFun’s.

I installed wemod latest wemod today and when using satisfactory i added the exe from steam in the propeties file of the game and click play and get a Tick. when toggling on any of the option or sliders noting happens and toggle turn on the instantly turns off. Nothing working on version build 125236

Unlimited Items are showing but not actually implementing correctly.

See below, when selecting a milestone, it says I have more than enough items. However, when activating the milestone, I do not have those items in my inventory (2nd picture).

The same applies to picking up leaves on the ground. It says I have over 10,000 but don’t actually have that in my inventory.

Any ideas? Am I being an idiot?

Capture
Ca22pture

Am using steam and for some reason nothing is working at all, I select on toggle and it does not stick am I doing something wrong

As the title says cheats and trainer for epic games.
This probably as you can tell wont work for steam version
Some games can and some cant work with different game versions

mrAntifun, Hello. it seems like the cheats for satisfactory have been outdated for the past month or so. When will we be seing an update to bring the trainer to the currant version of satisfactory?
I understand you are a busy person(im sure because we all are) but we would all love to see an update soon. best regards
Hack_the_all

The cheats were tested and confirmed working less than a month ago.

Can i use this with the experimental version?

No. We do not support experimental or beta versions of games. They update far too much and they will eventually cease to exist - meaning a trainer is an uneconomical waste of time and money to make for them.

The point of experimental versions is to help the game developers identify bugs and issues in the game. Which you’re not going to be too good at if you’re cheating, are you? You’ll have to purchase the full version if you want to cheat.

Feature suggestion :

• Disable the animation/on screen effect of taking damage or disable the maximum build range of the map. You receive damage as soon as you get “out of bounds”, this can be combated with making yourself invincible but its rather annoying to constantly hear the damage sound effects and have the on screen effects.
  • Remove / disable the build restrictions that say “encroaching other clearance” and “floor too steep”. Would allow for more efficiency.

Thanks for making wemod, you guys are dope as ■■■■.

How do i use the unlimited items cheat?

Make sure your using the correct version of the trainer
And you need to have some of those certain items first.

hey i have a stupid bug,
the unlimited health works but i cant turn it off,
even when i restart the game or even my pc it wont go away
this is annoying cuz i always spawn in a new character when i boot the game and i need to kill myself to get my loot back, now i cant kill myself and i cant get my loot back

1 Like