Satisfactory Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yes, but why update now stable version if new release is coming soon.

Because it is not working.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

Psystec, welcome to the forum

love it but it dose not support experimental so you cant use the new things yet but still amazing.

it won’t allow me to toggle any of the cheats. anyone know how to fix this? do i need pro to do this? i used to press my keybind to turn them on but now they won’t work

The trainer is outdated, it’s not an issue on your side.

is there an option to add this in the work que altough i just saw the que and i did not believe my eyes when i saw what mrantifun was doing he is putting so much work in if it is possible im in the experimental branch of the beta version on steam becouse of update 4
but for the upmost and most importand thing i want to thank mrantifun so much for providing an trainer its the opesit of his name his trainer provide me so much fun

2 Likes

Yo MrAntiFun! i’ve been on Satisfactory trying to see if any of the codes could be reused, and they couldnt since it is experimental build (duh me) but i tried to reuse some of the code to see if i could perhaps reroute the headers and i might have something interesting on it. idk as of yet but it looks promising. hope you manage bro, stay healthy in these trying times!

Hello

Is there a forecast update on your side?

I build endlessly thanks to you 

thank you very much

So this new Queue system is NOT to my liking at all
 As a yearly Pro member, i EXPECTED to be able to vote on getting certain games updated that i actually play. But i was extremely surprised to see that you guys completely removed that control from us. 4.0 has been out for several days now and is nowhere to be found in the short queue list given to us. Boosts are kinda stupid when the queue consists of games you’ve never played or are not even playing right now.

3 Likes

Wasn’t there also a “mark as broken” button somewhere until a few months ago?

2 Likes

Pretty sure there was. Now we have ZERO ways to mark anything as not working and are totally at their mercy to decide when to update it even tho we are paying members
 Kinda screwing us over WeMod

2 Likes

Hello MrAntiFun,
Why the cheats don’t work on the experimental version?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

because it’s incompatible. thats why. and we wont get an update unless we are able to vote for one, which we cant. kinda ruins Wemod really.

1 Like

I believe that updated trainer will come soon after stable release of Satisfactory on 13th April. There are too many hotfixes now in experimental.

I’ve noticed that after ending the game, the question about your experience is presented via smiley or a frown. If you select a frown then you are able to select which are not working and a place to comment. I haven’t dedicated myself to answering each one by one due to very little gaming time these days. I hope this helps. Cheers.

when will they add the cheats to experimental

There is no need for Trainer on experimental version. Wait for stable release on Early Access. I believe they will update it right after.

Bonjour,
Satisfatory a Ă©voluer.
Merci de faire le necessaire afin de prendre en compte cette nouvelle version