Satisfactory Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Were nice when the WeMod is updated the game on actual game version…

(Sorry for my english!)

The game just updated this morning to 150216. Give them a bit of time to update WeMod for it! Yes, update please!!

4 Likes

the official update is out now. any ETA on the update for the wemod cheats?

Trainer for Satisfactory (Early Access Branch) wasn’t working tonight. Rebooted, then even reinstalled with no luck.Thank you doing such an incredible job Wemod!

JP

the next update for satisfactory early access has been released and there is no warning about the update needing testing in the trainer which is annoying because it was a handy feature to get the ball rolling on games that need an update instead of sending feedback on the game after you play it with cheats for a while, i’d like to see that feature return to wemod. if it is still there and i’m just not seeing it then assistance to find it again would be appreciated but the goal of my reply/post is to get satisfactory on the Queue for update, thank you wemod team for your good work in what wemod offers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tried again before work this morning with no love :frowning: Im noticing the trainer tries to launch Epic when it is the Steam version I am using…Be back tonight!
Thanks,
JP

1 Like

we need the satisfactory update 4

3 Likes

please update the trainer ^^

4 Likes

Hey! Great Job as always, I was playing on Steam with no problem at all. But after the update I can’t turn on anything at all. When I press any key (F1-F2 etc) I am hearing the turning on noise, but it istantly turning off without a noise.

4 Likes

Also, a thank you/trainer not working post.

Thank you for this. Honestly I have been loving Satis. but I am impatient af sometimes. So you have made this amazing :slight_smile:

As a question - is there a way to add a jetpack adjustment that doesn’t have a max use? or a god/flight mode? No worries if its too much to worry about! I am just kinda interested in what you could/can do. I saw some mods that do something similar and was curious.

Thanks for being great!

SATISFACTORY new update has arrived, can you do the new trick

Welcome to the community.

We do not take update requests on the forum.
See here: Game Queue - WeMod Support.

Oops!!! Sorry!!! :slight_smile:

not gonna lie, Removing the voting system completely was a bad choice. you could’ve had it in there partially with differentiated point systems. like for example, Free users that dont have Pro got they’r own singular type of points they can either get with coin earned or by using the cheats (much like before) and give Pro users the same coin system but with a different coin system on top of that for Pro users only that they get a certain amount of every month and these coins count as 3 free use coins to be used on players prioritized cheat update wants and needs. would make it a lot simpler to do it this way as it would show more consistently what games the players want updated as the player count will most likely shift and get lower the less the cheats are maintained on demanded games.

1 Like

Cheats have been fixed! After activating the cheats, they are deactivated again immediately

1 Like

Their new system of flagging a game for updates works like this:

• Click on “Info”

• Click on “Notify Me”

That is the only way to get their attention to put it into the update queue.

…not saying I agree with it, it is obscure and not well documented, but it is what we currently have.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @GTAHackr. :slight_smile:

Please read other posts before posting yourself. For example, the one that is directly above yours. :slight_smile:

Can a Epic games version come out for this game I only see steam on here

Did you try the Steam trainer anyway? Sometimes Steam trainers work for Epic Games versions. All you need to do is link WeMod to the Epic version’s .exe via the fix button.

However, note that this trainer may need an update.

It seams to catch it but the mods turn off as soon as i put them on so im guessing we have to wait for the trainer to update first

1 Like