Savage Lands Legacy Final Unity 4 Build

I do love Savage Lands, it’s as good as GW2 as Graphics concerned and it has come along way from it’s beginning. Nevertheless I still like playing Savage Lands Legacy Final Unity 4 Build.

I was wondering if someone would independantly or otherwise generously create a trainer for this Legacy build. This version of Savage Lands is a 32 bit game, but it should not be totally neglected and people still play it. . . Can someone please create a trainer for the Legacy version. . . THX

Hi. The game looks interesting, it’s affordable, even if the comments and ratings don’t bode well. Maybe I can take a look at it. But no promises and I could also just create an ce table. If that’s ok.

Just for clarification: You mean this - Savage Lands on Steam (beta branch legacy) ?

THX R_X
Yes, that’s the same Savage Lands, it is appreciated that you even considered the requested proposal. Although early access has been discontinued, but still can be played.

Savage Lands has come a long way since early access and completly been changed, even some of the negative comments are out of date and it has been improved over time.

THX again R_X

Most Appreciated

RangerLes

1 Like