Save snow elf xbox360

In first time hello everybody ! And sorry if my language it’s not perfect (I’m french and I speak rarement english), I already know it ! ^^ I’m asking someone who has a save of a snow elf, level 1 and without another mods please, just a snow elf with the armor of anciant falmer and 100health 100mana and 100 stamina ^^ or it’s not possible a snow elf and that’s all. ^^
If anyone would be nice enough to give me this, he make me a man happy and blooming lol. It would be really cool if someone could because I searched a lot but I find only snow elf doped and it destroys the pleasure of playing I find.
Thank you in advance and good game to all ! :v:

If I remember correctly all snow elf characters either are just regular elfs customized in thecharacter creation screen to look “snowy” or are using modded textures which wouldn’t work in xbox 360 anyway.

Arh okay pity, but are you sure of this ? Because some have a very light skin and I feel like I can’t do the same with the xbox, but you’re probably right :frowning: I have more than wait to get my xbox one repaired :confused: . In any case thank you for your answer which was also quick (it surprised me given the age of the game ^^)

Maybe modded skin color could work, not sure. Xbox one should have some snow elf mod.

Yes I think, because I checked It’s impossible for me to reproduce the same skins as those I found, so if someone has one I’m always taker ^^ And if someone write in the console the “id” of gelebur or archyvictur that no working ? (I don’t know how it work)