[savegame.svg] MW3 Spec Ops MISSIONS Custom Modded Gamesaves v3

UPDATE 6/21/12: These gamesaves WORK on the new Spec Ops Survival maps and Missions :smile:

• Added another tutorial on how to unlock 3 easy achievements for the new Spec Ops Mission: “Arctic Recon” on Veteran Difficulty(3-stars)

• Added 3 new pics to the “Snap Shots” section

• Edited both “Read Me First” text files in the download

• Edited the “Improved Weak Helicopter” dvars (removed the useless ones)

• Updated all the gamesaves

• Updated other information in the main post

How would I be able to make my player jump higher and make him move faster

wondering since In two of your mods I can adjust it but its save change made to save file and it wont let me change any help

ur awesome. I thanked u!! I have usee your other modded saves for ever now!

If u guys want to keep the mods, instead of MOVING the save back over to your 360, just COPY it.
It is very useful. So u dont have to do it all over. :thumbsup:8)

If you adjust the player speed and jump height in the Horizon mod tool it will only work for Single Player bro. The AI-modded gamesaves won’t work for single player as well as the “Give All”. The “Custom Mods + No AI Mods + No Give All” will work in solo player. The other 2 I made for Black Tuesday and Dust To Dust work as well.Super Jump and Super Speed won’t carry over to Spec Ops.

You can copy the gamesave over to your Cloud storage so everytime you load up MW3 and player spec ops just load from your Cloud and you will have the modded gamesave :smile:

UPDATE: 7/17/12: These gamesaves WORK on the new Spec Ops Survival maps and Missions :smile:

• Added another tutorial on how to unlock 3 easy achievements for the new Spec Ops Mission: “Vertigo” on Veteran Difficulty(3-stars)

• Added new pics to the “Snap Shots” section

• Edited the “Improved Weak Helicopter” dvars (removed the useless ones)

• Added a new vision: “Gloss Vision”

• Added a few new dvars to the list

• Added a new modded perk for Survival: “Super Quickdraw”

• Removed both Solo Campaign gamesaves

• Updated all the gamesaves (the ones in the new download are updated versions)

• Updated other information in the main post with better details

please invite KSI HippySlayer

Thats for this you legend! Got all DLC achievements for this now.

Hi! I got a problem playing the “Fatal Extraction” mission with your recommended save.

While killing the enemies and picking the enemy information some enemies stay in a house and I cant pick up the info because I get the “Turn back” message. If I try to kill them and pick up the info, the mission fails
 :anguished:

As soon as the mission starts start from the right and kill them one by one. I recommend using headshots. As you get further down after you kill all the enemies from the right kill the ones from the middle, then on the left side inside the house upstairs. You should collect 3 intels before your 4th objective says “Exit” which will be in the house that you mentioned :smile:

UPDATE: 8/8/12: These gamesaves WORK on the new Spec Ops Survival maps, Spec Ops Missions + Special Ops Chaos Mode :smile:

• Added another tutorial on how to unlock 3 easy achievements for the new Spec Ops Mission: “Light’em Up” and “Special Delivery” on Veteran Difficulty(3-stars)

• Added 2 new pics to the “Snap Shots” section

• Added 1 new dvar to the dvars list

• Improved gamesave to use for Special Ops Chaos Mode

• Edited the “Super Quickdraw” dvar value

• Updated all the gamesaves (the ones in the new download are updated versions)

• Updated other information in the main post with better details

Note: To rack up alot of good points on Special Ops Chaos Mode use the gamesave: “Custom Mods Free Play Modded Gamesave By D1G1TAL’©”. Super Sleight of Hand, Super Steady Aim, Super Quick Draw and the modded player health will help you out alot. You can also play with a 2nd player but they must also use the same gamesave otherwise it won’t work correctly.

everyone i have a great way to easily get Microsoft points download junowallet or bamboo wallet then make an account when it says invite code type this in AP1205094 and you’ll get money that will let you redeem for Microsoft points it works im not lying!

you should tell that to digital for that.buttry without the mods,and see wat happens,iwouldnt think its the save game, because i used this seve toget all the acheivements and i dont have that problem.

IMA GET DUH HIGHSCORE! YEEEEHAW

yea these mods are the best offline out out there.

1 Like

WOW AMAZING!!! hard work pays off!!!

only problem im having is that on “black ice” it freezes at the loading screen :anguished:

Can you play with friends wit this?

I can’t get this to work on spec ops. It will only work on my campaign.:frowning: Am I doing something wrong?

On Black Ice, if you use the gamesave that has “No AI” it will freeze. You can use the other one that says “Semi Frozen AI” :smile:

Yep, just make sure they use the same gamesave that you’re using otherwise it won’t sync correctly. Make sure you don’t use any of the “No AI” and “Semi-frozen AI” gamesaves because it will either not spawn or freeze the 2nd player or it’ll just give you a game error.

I read your PM budd. Check your inbox :smile: