Saying hello

hello,

i’m AJ

super noob. just modding on old xbox 360 that is not hooked to LiVE at all.

thanks for the site.

:sunglasses:

Welcome to the site! If you need any help feel free to PM me.
Have fun modding. :smile:

hi im still new to. welcome

Welcome Jader!

We hope you will enjoy spending your time here with us, make sure to read the rules. See you around!

Welcome my man.

Noob question. Which topic for how horizon works for themes? All I have is jdownloader running osx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there, and welcome to HorizonMB!

Although I’m a little uncertain as to whether or not you’re referring to the Theme Creator tool on Horizon, you can find a guide on how to use the tool by clicking here. I personally haven’t used Horizon in a long time, so that thread may be a little bit outdated… or a lot. :stuck_out_tongue:

I would personally recommend creating your own threads for support from now on, rather than responding out of the blue to other members’ introduction threads. It would be more convenient for all of us. Also, I think this section would be the most appropriate for what you’re asking.

I do apologize if you’re requesting support on something completely different and not in fact the Theme Creator tool. I didn’t quite understand what you meant when you said “All I have is jdownloader running osx” either.

Thank you. My apologies. My name is Ossie and I am an avid Xbox user but more interested in theming. Got it to work on windows. Look forward to this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk